If it's true..

Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If the spoiler about ranbir taking prachi's blame on himself is true and if he's doing it for the sake of impressing prachi which makes it obvious that he's basically doing it for rhea..I justt đź¤˘ so sickening it would be to watch him go to this exreme only for rhea....I  just hope that the spolier is'nt true and if it is then he does it for his cheif at least and not for rhea indirectly...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Probably makes more sense for him to do it for abhi who he idolises and treats like a father figure rather than for his obsession with rhea, especially seeing how abhi has been reacting in front of vikram and ranbir over prachi's arrest. 

Anyways at this point I've stopped caring what the writers are showing the characters do anymore and just take it with a pinch of salt because almost nothing that the characters do makes much sense to me now. Especially the mess they have made of purab, oh boy there is so much I can say about that but I find it hard to find the words to describe how I feel about how purab is being depicted right now. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Chashmish786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Probably makes more sense for him to do it for abhi who he idolises and treats like a father figure rather than for his obsession with rhea, especially seeing how abhi has been reacting in front of vikram and ranbir over prachi's arrest. 

Anyways at this point I've stopped caring what the writers are showing the characters do anymore and just take it with a pinch of salt because almost nothing that the characters do makes much sense to me now. Especially the mess they have made of purab, oh boy there is so much I can say about that but I find it hard to find the words to describe how I feel about how purab is being depicted right now. 

@Bold: Agree, if they show him do it for Abhi then I'll at least won't feel đź¤˘ mehh like I started to after his Rhea jaap and specially when he accepted her condition. Well let's hope for the best otherwise his character is butchered for me until I sew him actually in love with prachi and working hard for her trust again and showing rhea her place.

About purab, as I've already mentioned I stopped watching the serial long ago and at that time purab and pragya's sis' story was very likeable and his character as well. I don't know if he changed after her death or not and I actually don't care about him to be honest. I don't care about most of the characters because I cannot connect to them emotionally or feel any sympathy for them. The only character I'm watching this show for and connect to an extent is Peachis. And ofcourse her bond with Abhi and her possible love track with Ranbir.

Was purab shown cheating on Disha though ?? 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chashmish786

@Bold: Agree, if they show him do it for Abhi then I'll at least won't feel đź¤˘ mehh like I started to after his Rhea jaap and specially when he accepted her condition. Well let's hope for the best otherwise his character is butchered for me until I sew him actually in love with prachi and working hard for her trust again and showing rhea her place.

About purab, as I've already mentioned I stopped watching the serial long ago and at that time purab and pragya's sis' story was very likeable and his character as well. I don't know if he changed after her death or not and I actually don't care about him to be honest. I don't care about most of the characters because I cannot connect to them emotionally or feel any sympathy for them. The only character I'm watching this show for and connect to an extent is Peachis. And ofcourse her bond with Abhi and her possible love track with Ranbir.

Was purab shown cheating on Disha though ?? 

They haven’t shown yet, but there was s flashback of Disha leaving the house saying she can’t stsy here after what she saw. My and many people’s prediction is aryan isn’t purab’s son and purab’s didn’t cheat on Disha, just Aliya made him and everyone believe that he did so that she can claim purab is the father of her child when her pregnancy is revealed to everyone. Plus they hinted this when during a little banter aryan suggested purab have a DNA test done on him when purab teasingly said that sometimes he can’t believe aryan is his son.

Chashmish786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

They haven’t shown yet, but there was s flashback of Disha leaving the house saying she can’t stsy here after what she saw. My and many people’s prediction is aryan isn’t purab’s son and purab’s didn’t cheat on Disha, just Aliya made him and everyone believe that he did so that she can claim purab is the father of her child when her pregnancy is revealed to everyone. Plus they hinted this when during a little banter aryan suggested purab have a DNA test done on him when purab teasingly said that sometimes he can’t believe aryan is his son.

Ekta, she's so predictable with her stories. We have ekta maata all sorted out đź¤Ł. This misunderstanding trope is so overused in her serials so I'm not worried in the least about purab ( supposedly ) cheating. I don't think I've ever seen an ITV  positive male character ever cheating ( only vamps creating such scenerios and leading everyone on with their BS ). Abhi having a mistress is a whole another level BS I don't even want to talk about.