Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pari my girl β€οΈπŸ€— I'm so so so proud of you for what you did today. You proved you love your sister the most!! Mere liye Mishti se badhkar kuch nahi hai β™₯ I'm glad you admitted your mistake of being delusional and accepted your faults in front of Ruhaan. I had one complaint with you that you were ready to marry Ruhaan knowing he doesn't love you but now I realize that that situation wud be difficult for you too -a loveless marriage. But you were ready to accept whatever he gives you - u said it today that just being his friend u will be happy. You may be flawed but ur love for all ur loved ones is pure β™₯ 

And and the talk with Mauli 😍 😍 My Mauli- Pari are back finally πŸ€ͺThe bond I loved the most. The purest and most selfless bond. You learnt putting family above others from Mauli. Aww. I don't give a damn what anyone says - Pari and Mauli are mother daughter from the day Nandini's CD was found. Pari loves Mauli and Mauli loves her right back. Mauli is proud of Pari 

Pari, you deserve the world. I'm sorry the writers didn't give it to u. But you will always always be my most favorite character of the show's S2. You came through today. My girl β™₯ 

Mauli in S1 and Pari in S2 will always have a special place in my heart β™₯ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Pari my girl β€οΈπŸ€— I'm so so so proud of you for what you did today. You proved you love your sister the most!! Mere liye Mishti se badhkar kuch nahi hai β™₯ I'm glad you admitted your mistake of being delusional and accepted your faults in front of Ruhaan. I had one complaint with you that you were ready to marry Ruhaan knowing he doesn't love you but now I realize that that situation wud be difficult for you too -a loveless marriage. But you were ready to accept whatever he gives you - u said it today that just being his friend u will be happy. You may be flawed but ur love for all ur loved ones is pure β™₯ 

And and the talk with Mauli 😍 😍 My Mauli- Pari are back finally πŸ€ͺThe bond I loved the most. The purest and most selfless bond. You learnt putting family above others from Mauli. Aww. I don't give a damn what anyone says - Pari and Mauli are mother daughter from the day Nandini's CD was found. Pari loves Mauli and Mauli loves her right back. Mauli is proud of Pari 

Pari, you deserve the world. I'm sorry the writers didn't give it to u. But you will always always be my most favorite character of the show's S2. You came through today. My girl β™₯ 

Mauli in S1 and Pari in S2 will always have a special place in my heart β™₯ 

I loved Mauli-Pari scene today. It was so emotional. And Aneri was her best in that scene too. I agree to your points barring the bold part. But thats just a difference in opinion. 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I loved Mauli-Pari scene today. It was so emotional. And Aneri was her best in that scene too. I agree to your points barring the bold part. But thats just a difference in opinion. 

Yes the scene was awesome. It's OK if u don't agree it's just what I feel πŸ˜³

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today Pari made me so proud πŸ€— Till yesterday I thought she is selfish and care about her heart break more than her sister even thought I didn't found that wrong but she proved me wrong today. And I am really glad she did that, My girl is finally back to sense. I am happy Ruhaan apologized to her as well β€οΈ I hope RiHaan remains best buddies till the end. They don't need force love angle, They are naturally beautiful and best buddies β€οΈ

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 4 years ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I'm so proud of this girl. I have always been biased towards her, my POV regarding her never changed even when I used to get annoyed with her. I always thought she was naive which led her to the delusion. She made me proud when she decided to leave the place for Mishti and today she made me even more proud. I love this girl β€οΈ

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Today Pari made me so proud πŸ€— Till yesterday I thought she is selfish and care about her heart break more than her sister even thought I didn't found that wrong but she proved me wrong today. And I am really glad she did that, My girl is finally back to sense. I am happy Ruhaan apologized to her as well β€οΈ I hope RiHaan remains best buddies till the end. They don't need force love angle, They are naturally beautiful and best buddies β€οΈ

Yes she surpassed my expectations as well. I was glad with Ruhaan's apology too. I love their friendship and it shud hv remained just that. It was one of the best bonds of S2 for me β™₯ 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I'm so proud of this girl. I have always been biased towards her, my POV regarding her never changed even when I used to get annoyed with her. I always thought she was naive which led her to the delusion. She made me proud when she decided to leave the place for Mishti and today she made me even more proud. I love this girl β€οΈ

Same same here. I loved her even when I was annoyed with her πŸ˜† Sucha great character who deserved so much more πŸ€—

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks pari did not disappointed us. I was expecting from cvs not destroy pari character and cvs  did not dissapoint  us.. Pari is definitely not like her parents 

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I’m so proud of her too, she showed us what she is made up of- strength, love and pureness! :)

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes she did...πŸ˜ƒ

Mishti and Pari were having a tough competition in the last couple of episodes about "Miss Mahaan Trophy". Mishti was about to win, but pata nahi kaha se Pari came and took the cake at the last moment! Pyaar aur kidney...dono ko khud se alag kar diya! πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I am glad, Pari admitted her delusion and moved on. I know it's a fictional story, but I hope she finds someone else and does great in her career. Also, gains a little weight...coz she is too skinny.