What's the problem with the writers

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Both seasons had good story  begin with.. in between the same characters start doing crazy things out of the mentioned characters. Even though they have time we get to see a bad edit of past season and most annoying and half baked happy ending.

In season 1 though we loved mauli.. I felt bad the way they kept repeating her costumes and dumb dialogues towards the end. I would have ideally been very happy if they showed a few happy years of mauhaan and ansh being born. To the least at least a lovely happy picture of the family.

I have watched several itv serials who give lovely ending. 

I think silsila writers are young and immature. That's why the erratic writing and no consistency. The producer has a knack of choosing them I suppose. Both the times they had brilliant actors as main lead making viewers stick till the end. I think that's where they got misled thinking its cos of the story people are watching it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mumoos

Both seasons had good story  begin with.. in between the same characters start doing crazy things out of the mentioned characters. Even though they have time we get to see a bad edit of past season and most annoying and half baked happy ending.

In season 1 though we loved mauli.. I felt bad the way they kept repeating her costumes and dumb dialogues towards the end. I would have ideally been very happy if they showed a few happy years of mauhaan and ansh being born. To the least at least a lovely happy picture of the family.

I have watched several itv serials who give lovely ending. 

I think silsila writers are young and immature. That's why the erratic writing and no consistency. The producer has a knack of choosing them I suppose. Both the times they had brilliant actors as main lead making viewers stick till the end. I think that's where they got misled thinking its cos of the story people are watching it.

could not agree More 👍👍 S1 Given Justice End -only ❤️MauHaan❤️ But Not Given Few Happy Times of Them Which Deserved 👍🏼 Amidst of All 😎 ❤️ISHAAN-MAULI❤️ Like Strong Characters Presentation Given Through S1 😎 Always in Memorable in ITV by Silsila 😛