Salam -e-ishq 17 July Analysis

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“You see, you closed your eyes. That was the difference. Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too--even when you’re in the dark. Even when you’re falling.” 

― Mitch Albom, Tuesdays with Morrie

Every day I am in awe of the love and trust Abhir has for Misthi. For me as a person trust comes before love because you can’t claim to love a person whom you don’t trust. Today the people around AM tried to create a situation where all accusing fingers pointed at Mishti. Even people from her own foster family doubted her intentions except BP and BM. I can’t wrap my head around Nidi mistrusting Mish though isn’t Mish the girl who saved her daughter from getting married to an already married man. People like Nidhi and Jasmeet have no substance. Varsha and Shaurya obviously will give their own daughter more importance so I don’t blame them. I am glad though Mish’s support circle is very tightly knit. BP and BM shower her with love and on the other end our homeboy Abhir and Nanu are gaga about her. All these characters are the most genuine ones out of the entire bunch. As questions are raised on why the Mashewaris didn’t show up and trash people like Ms Parkeh insult Ben Baa and her Munna everyone starts blaming Mish. I loved how Abhir asked everyone to stop assuming stuff and actually decided to call Mish to ask her version of the truth. Ben Baa however, calls her up and twists her words to make everyone believe that Mish made a mistake. Lol it still doesn’t work because Abhir still ain’t convinced about it. Abhir and Nanu hatch a secret plan and ensure the party goes on as planned. Mish on the other side though feels that she shouldn’t come with as Kuhu doesn’t want her there. Poor girl imagine all the bitterness she had to put up with her whole life. She is so happy to see Abhir at her house but instantly turns away his gaze is full of questions. Their eyes linger on each other and Abhir instantly senses something is wrong. BM convinces Mish to accompany them. The Salam -e-ishq song sequence was adorable. I loved how Abhir kept on stealing glances towards Mish and was trying to find a way to get her to dance. 

Teri Meri Nazar Jo Milli Pehli Baar

Ho Gaya Ho Gaya Tujhse Pyaar…

Dil Hai Kya Dil Hai Kya

Jaan Bhi Tujhoe Nisaar

Abhir croons this and looks towards Mish. The lyrics claim that the instant they met he knew she was special this is a call back to the first episode bus scene where Abhir is enhancted by her eyes. He claims that even his life is for her apart from her heart. Which is sort of true. When you really want to know if someone actually cares for you focus on what they do for you. Abhir has always been there for Mish in every situation. 

Rab Se Hai Iltija Maaf Kar De Mujhe

Main Toh Teri Ibaadat Karoon

Aye Meri Soniye Na Khabar Hai Tujhe

Tujhese Kitni Mohobbat Karoon

Notice on how here he claims that he loves her to the point of devotion. The highest form of love in Sufism is ishq for your beloved. He then claims that Mish does not have an idea of how much he loves her which is kind of true. Abhir’s love has so much depth and it has so much intensity. He has reached a point of no return he is in it till the end. Mish is still some what stuck in the initial phase.

Tere Bin Sab Kuch Benoor Hai

Meri Maang Mein Tere Sindoor Hai

Sanson Mein Yehi Paigaam Hai

Mera Sab Kuch Tere Naam Hai

Ho Dhadkanon Mein Rehne

Waali Soniye Ko Salaam

Salaam-E-Ishq

For Mish side we get to know how Abhir literally and figurately lights up her life. Umm so is the sindoor thing a hint for a future track. Don’t forget to leave your thoughts.

“We always see our worst selves. Our most vulnerable selves. We need someone else to get close enough to tell us we’re wrong. Someone we trust.” 

― David Levithan, Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List.

Abhir is that person for Mish as there conversation at the end signifies he knows that Mish did not make a mistake deliberately. I am glad Mish shared her doubts with him. Abhir hopefully will start connecting the dots. 

Stray thoughts

Bade PAPA is my favorite character. Abhir is so much like him haaye

So the lyrics used for KUKU are the ones used on Ayesha takia and Akhsay Khana’s couple in the actual movie and I remember that their marriage initially doesn’t take place due to the guy getting cold feet and not being sure of his feelings. Very subtle.

Down with fever so if this is bad I apologize.

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika.gunti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No fangirl..its good... Though it was short (as i was expecting more...blame it on mishbir magic..)but nevertheless,  it was amazing. Everyday, before sleeping, i do read your analysis... It has become a habit...

Get well soon dear...

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Part 2 The Kiss

For starters guys I apologise for missing out on that forehead kiss. It was so cute. The way Mish stands on her tippy toes the way Abhir dips his head. The way she kisses him gently and the utter bliss on Abhir's face. So literature has always seen forehead kisses as an act of true companionship. Even though this was a dream this shows the level of respect and appreciation Mish has for him and also the level of respect Abhir has for her. I mean we would have all gone gaga if A thought of kiss on the lips⭐️😳 but its because he knows Mish he doesn't cheapen her even in his dreams. That was heartwarming.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika.gunti

No fangirl..its good... Though it was short (as i was expecting more...blame it on mishbir magic..)but nevertheless,  it was amazing. Everyday, before sleeping, i do read your analysis... It has become a habit...

Get well soon dear...

Thank you Radhika.  Yass it is shorter then my usual analysis post but I am low on energy today. As soon as I get better I will be back with detailed posts. Thanks for the wishes dear🤗

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wonderful review of the episode, as usual 👍

Get well soon!!

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Zara, kya likhti ho yaar!! Very impressed...and you always write along the lines of how I view the episode. Makes it extra special to read.

Feel better, honey!! 🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Wonderful review of the episode, as usual 👍

Get well soon!!

Thank you🤗 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Zara, kya likhti ho yaar!! Very impressed...and you always write along the lines of how I view the episode. Makes it extra special to read.

Feel better, honey!! 🤗

What really? this particular piece has been bothering me. Not my best writing lol par itna pyar. Thank you.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

What really? this particular piece has been bothering me. Not my best writing lol par itna pyar. Thank you.

Nope, you always write it really well!!! 

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lovely analysis 😍get well soon.. and most imp, do write for all episodes.. will wait for ur analysis🎈