Bechara Rawatji

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I actually felt so bad for him when I was reading the live updates. The guy who worked hard for years, became a CBI inspector just to fight for his sister's justice whom he believed was killed by his brother-in-law and even went to an extent by producing fake evidences against him to prove that. And guess what, that sister was never dead and very much alive and the worse thing just because he stood with the truth, he ends up being killed by her. Akshat se zyaada agar kisi ke saath nainsaafi hua hai voh hai Rawat.

And this show is a kalank for brother-sister relationship.(just saying) 

First a brother(Perv) gets everyone in his sister's family unconscious including his own sister(Saru)

Then a sister(Durga) puts the entire blame and sends her own brother(Rocky) to the jail

And now a sister(Antra) murders her brother(Rawat) just for  some property.

Really nothing to say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agar itni jaldi marna yi tha tho aaya yi Kyu  tha Rawat ðŸ¥º

Edited by vinlora - 4 years ago
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I liked the character of Rawat and his end was not justified 

It's sad such strong character ended in a show ðŸ˜­

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What who killed rawat I missed today's episode

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Agar itni jaldi marna yi tha tho aaya yi Kyu  tha Rawat ðŸ¥º

Ikr. I felt so bad for Rawat. Ache characters ka murder kar diya aur bure charactera ka lottery lagwa diya cvs ne

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

I liked the character of Rawat and his end was not justified 

It's sad such strong character ended in a show ðŸ˜­

Exactly. Rawat was the last hope to bring out Antra's truth. After his death, its gonna be really really tough for Guddan. Wanted to see more of bhai-behen bonding between Guddan n Rawat. Not done cvs. Abhi abhi toh rawat ne Guddan ko apna choti behen banaya.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

What who killed rawat I missed today's episode

Golmaal hai bhai sab gomaal hai. 

I totally lost interest in the show cause of this pathetic track. I m just following the live updates and waiting for Antra's character to exit. Cant tolerate her at all. Two wives drama is something I cant tolerate at all, so I m giving the episodes a skip.

zincovate thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think rawat is not dead ..its just a plan ..uski entry hi nhi dikhate agr marna tha to..anyway i stronglu feel ki ye plan he ..

Edited by zincovate - 4 years ago
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Exactly. Rawat was the last hope to bring out Antra's truth. After his death, its gonna be really really tough for Guddan. Wanted to see more of bhai-behen bonding between Guddan n Rawat. Not done cvs. Abhi abhi toh rawat ne Guddan ko apna choti behen banaya.

TBH bringing Antara back is most worst track ever 

Now everything is going illogical Antara is shown gold digger and best plotter and most evil character and she deceived each and everyone in her life.

I hate all creatives when they show comparison between two wives and one is super positive and one is super negative

I wish Rawat Guddan and AJ and this trio combination would have solved Antara track and their scenes would have been power packed

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guddan is going to try to get her arrested tomorrow but I think Antara will find a way out. I don’t know what happens next. I assume we see the funeral for rawat. Then what? I think AJ agrees to marry antara. While I hope rawat is actually alive, i have doubts in that. Next guess is that guddan uses money/property against antara. I just wish she had someone to talk to, rawat was such a good one. I can’t help but feel we are all missing a huge puzzle piece.