Hum ko hai intezar - Episode Analysis

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So , finally ,  we are heading towards the closure , Today ' s episode was again full of hit and miss. I am highly impressed that our Hot Acp has consequtively made two back to back strong plans .Yesterday , he convinced  waman and aparna to go against samthu and got clues about moksh .Today , his plan was more ful proof . He deliberalately loosen the rope  by which sampu was tied and let her go free. But i must say sampada is equally  good ; he again mislead kalma . Pawar should have been a little  more careful , And then finally they  got the clue of a fish scale and headed towards the  fishmonger' s area .Today ; the entire episode was kind of a filler where the players has reached to the final level. I really hope now they get pillu back and  Sampada should b behind the bars .I hope they will not return pillu to Sampada again .I seriously want this kidnapping track to have an end .Aur kitna khichenge yar...ab pillu aur kalma ko ek hona hi padega.

Kalyani and her plans , toh madam ko  bar dancer banna hai and malhar ko yeh usne bataya and the look malhar was giving to her was 😂😂😂hilarious . He was like yeh biwi hai ki 🖥🖥hai  (tv) film dikhate hi rehti hai..She was seriously dancing on the road .and malhar ne kya bhagaya gundo ko !! I am super happy that atleast our strong and smart 😂👮‍♂️👮‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️police wala singham 🦁🦁is back .

Friday ka ab intezar ho nhi raha ..i hope kallu ka sasy sexy madhuri wala look 💃💃kam kar jaye  she is looking  🧡🧡🧡🔥🔥🔥malhar bechara ! Bete ko dhundna na hota toh teesri suhag rat zaroor mana liya hota. Lets hope to see something positive and  our much needed kalmash reunion is needed . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It looks like again we got good episode😎

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Monday ki comparison se better tha. Friday tak jan bujh k drag kar rahe hai. But how will they get hold of sampada usko pakarna vi zaroori hai...i am afraid moksh bimar na par jaye .the little one is suffering a lot .

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

That scene where Kalyani was demonstrating her dancing skills to M and Pawar 😆

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This track will only end sometime next week. Next Wednesday all the Moksh drama will be done, I think. I think Moksh will be found by the end of next Monday, and then Tuesday will be the face-off between Sampada and Kalyani. Moksh's life will be endangered because of Sampada and Kalyani will go save Moksh, while Sampada will run away. 

I also think, during all of this Athrava is still trying to find Mudga and he will also get caught. There is definitely something with that whole passport. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for analysis dea... 

rammehra103 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice episode..

Our malhar is back 😎

Kalma scene and kalyani dancing on road🤣🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Yes! It was nice episode 

KalMa planning together ❤️👍🏼

Aparna ke pati ne ex-damad aur bhanji ki madad ki

Sampada iss baar tu bachegi nahi

Moksh ❤️

Malhar's action😎

Kalyani ke filmy tareeke

Malhar ne uss din kaha hai "ek to ye filmon se seekh lena na band karo" phir bhi ladki yahi tareeke aajmati hai. But bahut cute hai

I guess today all planning 

tomorrow they will find him

let's see

KalMaSh❤️

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail

I really hope they got moksh back legally and for forever .par Samthu ka jail track  end of the july tak stretch hoga .