aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys what we do now, my hand are paining with using tweeter and # whole day even in my office working hour and traveling time also. But thre is no response. How could be someone so heartless even they answer positive ya negative but must be answered. So many people sending email, call,visiting odfice but they didn't answer?? Why?? There is four day but no official  news for us .  The channel, ,poducer,director made a show for us, then why our felling didn't matter for them. I am very disappointed this chaneel. In future i never saw a tv show in my life. Its better to show a movie and enjoy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lets keep trying. Atleast we tried till the last there will be no regrets

aditi0410 thumbnail

Of course sajida, but i fell the cast,director,producer accepted it. Only one hope left now  fans of the show. We fight till the end may be we get some positive results.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

We've no other option but to try .. Its do our die situation for us 

I understand .. Its really heartbreaking to deal with this and having not a single response by the channel is getting on my nerves

sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Guys what we do now, my hand are paining with using tweeter and # whole day even in my office working hour and traveling time also. But thre is no response. How could be someone so heartless even they answer positive ya negative but must be answered. So many people sending email, call,visiting odfice but they didn't answer?? Why?? There is four day but no official  news for us .  The channel, ,poducer,director made a show for us, then why our felling didn't matter for them. I am very disappointed this chaneel. In future i never saw a tv show in my life. Its better to show a movie and enjoy. 

U knw what same I was thinking, we get connected n thn we r ditched. So no more itv show. Web content is good.

Bone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sony tv is heart less channel. There is no use in petition and twittering. I lost all hope.

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

We have to keep trying. I understand your situation. I think Sony is waiting for today's TRP results but even if they are not up to the mark we can't stop our efforts. We have to keep showing our love for our show. 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Common we cannot loose hope. YUDKBH is a story which emphasizes on "hope", "patience", " togetherness and unity" , "hard word".....so how can we be disappointed so fast. Don't forget the journey that Sameer and Naina had to take to get married ...so many years and so many struggles...and here with in few days how can we loose hope ?? Till they call it a close we should have hope...hope that they will extend the show .

aditi0410 thumbnail

Thank for your positivity. I really hope and work for extended our beloved show. Let's do it guys.