Karan Patel reacts to the news of him quitting Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Karan Patel reacts to the news of him quitting Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

MUMBAI: TellyChakkar recently broke the news about Karan Patel being likely to exit his show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and participating in Colors’ Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 10.

We also mentioned about Kahiin to Hoga fame Chaitanya Choudhary being in talks to replace Karan to play the role of Raman.

To know about development, we contacted Karan Patel, who informed us, 'I have no idea about this development, and I think the creative producer and producer of the show are the right people to answer. Also, Bigg Boss is a great entertainer but certainly not something that I am cut out for. And talking about Khatron Ke Khiladi, I am still in talks with the makers. It is too early to talk about it.'

When asked if Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is getting an extension, he replied, 'Again, I have no update on the same, but as an actor, I will always hope and pray that the show should continue, as it provides a livelihood to many.'

Well, if the rumours are true, then fans are surely going to miss Karan’s presence in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Well it is time to judge if the previous article is true or not.

Not to forget they mentioned the name of an another actor...Why the media did not wake up the other actor to get to the truth.

kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

From this article...what I feel....KP didnt take break on his own...instead Ekta has given him break. KP didnt confirm his participation in KKK also. 

After DTs return to yhm....they made KP gayab. Fans thought...KP took break for KKK.  But here ..KP is still in only  talking terms with KKK makers. 

So ekta deliberately doing this. So till web release....ekta won't show Divan in a frame. 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How the F will he not know if someone else is roped to play his role😳

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanajigokul

From this article...what I feel....KP didnt take break on his own...instead Ekta has given him break. KP didnt confirm his participation in KKK also. 

After DTs return to yhm....they made KP gayab. Fans thought...KP took break for KKK.  But here ..KP is still in only  talking terms with KKK makers. 

So ekta deliberately doing this. So till web release....ekta won't show Divan in a frame. 

To think of it, this shows her insecurity and lack of confidence in the webseries and nothing else...moreover all the shows on Alt , good or bad, hardly I have seen people discuss about it but EK claims them as superhit, don't know what parameters she has 😆

kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

To think of it, this shows her insecurity and lack of confidence in the webseries and nothing else...moreover all the shows on Alt , good or bad, hardly I have seen people discuss about it but EK claims them as superhit, don't know what parameters she has 😆

Since kp is not aware of any happenings in YHM, I feel...he doesn't took break on his own. 

Whatever happened and happening ..making me doubt..that ekta is deliberately spoiled and spoiling Ishra by making Divan to shoot separate past several months. If u notice properly..this BD saga started after web announcement only. 

Ekta....purposely did all this. After a very longgggg time...ekta tagged DT for web title song composition by Anu malik. If it comes to her project..ekta will do anything...

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanajigokul

Since kp is not aware of any happenings in YHM, I feel...he doesn't took break on his own. 

Whatever happened and happening ..making me doubt..that ekta is deliberately spoiled and spoiling Ishra by making Divan to shoot separate past several months. If u notice properly..this BD saga started after web announcement only. 

Ekta....purposely did all this. After a very longgggg time...ekta tagged DT for web title song composition by Anu malik. If it comes to her project..ekta will do anything...

EK is one cunning businesswoman!!