Shivya OS - Love Fears

AnnaPearl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It had been an extremely long and evenful day. Divya and Shikhar laid on their on sides of the bed. They gave a smile awkward smile to each other before turning, so that their backs were facing one another.

Shikhar's POV

Why can't I stop these feelings. Why do I get so jealous even with the thought of Divya being with someone else. I know that Divya doesn't love me. I know that this marriage was not what Divya wanted. Anytime she could ask me for a divorce but why am I not able to stop myself from loving her. My whole life I have wanted to feel someone's love be someone's centre of attention. When I know Divya doesn't love me that way, why am I still falling more and more in love with her. I love you Divya but I can't stop fearing that I won't get your love back. I fear being worthless in your life when in my life is only worth living if you are there in it.

Divya's POV

What's happening God. Why am I always wanting to be near Shikhar. Why am I always finding an excuse to be near him. Do I love him. No no I can't. But why can't I. He is my husband and he does love me. Though I can't forget that he knew about pisachni all along, that he had been with her for such a long time. Had he really changed. Dose he love me that much that it was able to overcome the hatred pisachni put in his heart. Is falling in love the right decision. Can you even decide if you want to fall in love or not. I am scared. I fear falling so deeply in love with him that If he breaks my trust I will break too.

End of POVs

Thinking these thought they let sleep take over them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudreesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaPearl

It had been an extremely long and evenful day. Divya and Shikhar laid on their on sides of the bed. They gave a smile awkward smile to each other before turning, so that their backs were facing one another.

Shikhar's POV

Why can't I stop these feelings. Why do I get so jealous even with the thought of Divya being with someone else. I know that Divya doesn't love me. I know that this marriage was not what Divya wanted. Anytime she could ask me for a divorce but why am I not able to stop myself from loving her. My whole life I have wanted to feel someone's love be someone's centre of attention. When I know Divya doesn't love me that way, why am I still falling more and more in love with her. I love you Divya but I can't stop fearing that I won't get your love back. I fear being worthless in your life when in my life is only worth living if you are there in it.

Divya's POV

What's happening God. Why am I always wanting to be near Shikhar. Why am I always finding an excuse to be near him. Do I love him. No no I can't. But why can't I. He is my husband and he does love me. Though I can't forget that he knew about pisachni all along, that he had been with her for such a long time. Had he really changed. Dose he love me that much that it was able to overcome the hatred pisachni put in his heart. Is falling in love the right decision. Can you even decide if you want to fall in love or not. I am scared. I fear falling so deeply in love with him that If he breaks my trust I will break too.

End of POVs

Rudreesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaPearl

Shikhar's POV

Divya's POV

End of POVs

Wow loved it. Plz write some more Shivya OS and FF... At least reading FF gives us wonderful imagination and positive vibes... Thanks and plz write some more

RainOfDew thumbnail

Nice os

Both love each other but unable to express