Chaitanya Choudhary to replace Karan Patel in Star Plus' YHM??

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Chaitanya Choudhary to replace Karan Patel in Star Plus' Yeh Hai Mohabbatein ?

We had broken the news about actor Karan Patel in talks for Colors' Khatron Ke Khiladi season 10 
Looks like Karan is most likely participating in the show and will make exit from his show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.

Our sources inform that actor Chaitanya Choudhary, who is known for his stint in shows like CID, Kyunki, Kahiin Toh Hoga amongst others, will mostly replace Karan Patel to depict the acclaimed role of Raman.

We could not get through both the actors for their comment.

Chaitanya Choudhary to replace Karan Patel as Raman in ‘YHM’?

SHOWBIZ

Chaitanya Choudhary

By,

BizAsia 

Tuesday 16 July 2019

With talk of Karan Patel participating in the next series of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ on Colors, rumours are rife that the actor will be replaced with Chaitanya Choudhary as Raman on ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’.

TellyChakkar reports that Choudhary, who is known for shows like ‘CID’ and ‘Kahiin Toh Hoga’ is expected to be the new lead in ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ opposite Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya.

If Patel does step down from the role, it is likely a replacement will be brought in to take the show forward. However, other rumours suggest that ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ could face closure altogether.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I posted this here as I was on the forum at the initial point of the show...

If already posted sorry just avoid the thread.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

If this happens then what a sad end this show would get because its Divyanka n Karan as Ishita n Raman who made this show a brand.

Cannot imagine someone else playing RKB other than Karan Patel .

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I stopped participating on the forum but continued watching the show So I can say better they close it....

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I stopped participating on the forum but continued watching the show So I can say better they close it....

I agree with u ..This show is nothing but a thrash..Its time they end it.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

I agree with u ..This show is nothing but a thrash..Its time they end it.

Obviously they could have called Karan Patel for a last shoot and shows him returning back in the last episode...Why bringing someone else in his place that also after so many years?? Big disaster!!!

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Obviously they could have called Karan Patel for a last shoot and shows him returning back in the last episode...Why bringing someone else in his place that also after so many years?? Big disaster!!!

Gosh just imagine they r trying to replace The RKB which Karan Patel has made iconic with his charm , brilliant performance n witty one liners..What a disaster..Either kill off Ishita too n let DT quit yhm too along with kp or else shut down this show .

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Gosh just imagine they r trying to replace The RKB which Karan Patel has made iconic with his charm , brilliant performance n witty one liners..What a disaster..Either kill off Ishita too n let DT quit yhm too along with kp or else shut down this show .

YHM is a show which has completed its journey it has stayed for a great long time, now it is time to give place to an another new show...

It looks that the actors who are there from the start are already fed up why bringing someone else? and one more thing I already watched him in an another show he will not be able to step into the shoes of KP because each and everyone their own skill of acting... 

zohakhan7 thumbnail

YHM is a show which has completed its journey it has stayed for a great long time, now it is time to give place to an another new show...

It looks that the actors who are there from the start are already fed up why bringing someone else? and one more thing I already watched him in an another show he will not be able to step into the shoes of KP because each and everyone their own skill of acting... 

Both Kp n Dt have already moved on from yhm n look at the crap story line which is just filled up with crimes n negativity..The show as lived upto its course n deserves to end.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's a bad move.... Kp made the rkb.... Instead shut the shop... The leads have already moved on... Mohabbatein ended long back....