Daadi ban gayi pendulum !!!!!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kabhi idhar kabhi udhar , writers ne daadi ka lolak banaa diya .

daadi saying , ye khandaan . ye property sab issi k hi toh hai with her palm on antara's stomach was soooo not needed . 

Dadi ek minute pehle antara se naraaz thi . 

On hearing the news of the child she should have been shocked and confused . Yahan daadi was all welcoming her grand child !!!!!!!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Daadi only needs pota -poti, whether it's from Guddan or from that bhootni

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the writers mess with daddi's character all the time. They need her to be against guddan for this story to work, so they will now show her against guddan. 

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Show ka satyanash horaha hai pehle Durga ka character kharab kardiya phir yeh chudial Aunty sanskari thi jo apno se pyaar karte thi hum sab ko laga tha woh bhi itne matlabi  nikle

Ab dadi ka character pata nahi kaunsa  U-turn lega ๐Ÿ˜ก magar still lets hope for good 

What if AkshAn ka game plan mein dadi bhi unke saath hoge aisa bhi toh ho sakta hain๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Akshananju - 4 years ago
Akshananju thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

sahi mein Tanu unhe bas unke lalla ka bacha chahiye ab๐Ÿ˜”

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

when this is all done, and assuming AJ actually did not know the truth or was not part of a bigger plan, Guddan should show everyone the truth and then walk out after taking everyone's class for not trusting her. i'm waiting for that day to come when everyone will realize the truth. They need to do a lot of begging before i want to see her go back.

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like all of Daadi's insaaf for Guddan went down the drain the moment Akshat & Antara's so-called waris was conceived. 

Akshananju thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

when this is all done, and assuming AJ actually did not know the truth or was not part of a bigger plan, Guddan should show everyone the truth and then walk out after taking everyone's class for not trusting her. i'm waiting for that day to come when everyone will realize the truth. They need to do a lot of begging before i want to see her go back.

I feel Akshat knows everything,he too playing 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

But aise kaise koi kuch bhi accept kar leta hai . and she was all angry with guddan for accusing antara . Fir kanha se maafi mangwayenge writers ki maine meri guddan ko galat samjha . 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshananju

Show ka satyanash horaha hai pehle Durga ka character kharab kardiya phir yeh chudial Aunty sanskari thi jo apno se pyaar karte thi hum sab ko laga tha woh bhi itne matlabi  nikle

Ab dadi ka character pata nahi kaunsa  U-turn lega ๐Ÿ˜ก magar still lets hope for good 

What if AkshAn ka game plan mein dadi bhi unke saath hoge aisa bhi toh ho sakta hain๐Ÿ˜›

Mujhe nahi lagta . Daadi toh bus ab pote ke intezar me . 

She was not angry with antara even when she accepted that maybe she made a mistake . Tab bhi she was like ye ghar . sab kuch tera hi toh hai !!!!