Back in Track - Episode Analysis comment guyz

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching two  not so worthy episodes,  the makers , today has impressivly mitigate our grievances . So the ladies went to a guilt trip and they sincerely apologise to kalyani and trying to help kalma .They went door by door  and asked for pillu' s where about .Malhar got the location of waman and  again got mislead  as moksh was not with them .Atharav" s so called love is waning day by day ,and his true self has finally got exposed to Aparna and Waman . I seriously dont understand why makers force us to watch silly and illogical things when kalma can make such brilliant master plan  . Kalyani calls  atharava to return his passport and proposes of a deal  of returning  his passport but not sampada' s Atharava is so selfish that he instantly got ready to leave sampada . And the best part was  that kalma executed this plan  unifiedly . Yeh dono eksath jab itna accha plan banake dushmano ke chakke chura sakte hai  toh karte kyun nhi ?? And kalyani was sooo cute when  she was pleading  to malhar . Malhar babu bahar se kinti bhi gussu karle rough and  tough banne ki koshish karle ( atleeast infront of kallu) ajkal biwi ki cute antics ki age har man hi leti hai ... And the last few seconds of today" s episode was worth rewinding . .Bar bar deknne  ka man karega guyz ! Seriously ! Kalyani was in super mom mode jo daraya usne sampada ko ! Love u kallu ! Sampu deserves it and u only can show her , place . Finally Kalma captured sampada and tied her with a rope . She has become  a criminal , Changing location of pillu and also of anu ' in earlier episodes of kidnapping as if its the hobby of Samtharv. To conclude I can say ,

Overall the episode was worth watching .Those who have skipped or missed today" s episode , u can give it a go guyz definately  .Moksh ' s custody drama has finally reached to ìts much destined closure . We really hope that kalma win and our little munchkin got their ai baba back .

* Special mention to zaheen and sehban for that particular scene ... when Malhar says to Waman that mazak samjh rakha hai  ek nanhi si jan ko pareshan karke rakha hai.... He actually echoed what we are feeling  now - a - days.

I have two questions to ask -

1. Atharav got his passport . Will he run away seriously ? Or malhar will put him behind the bars ? 

2. I presumed that sampada never knew that waman was his father because as far as i know she and aparna was kicked out due to madhuri - atul' s relation when she was a kid .But here i could see even malhar knows that he is sampada' s father and even Waman knows malhar ! Guyz i started watching THR properly since kalma got married... Can anyone clear my doubts ??

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

The question though - Is Atharv being honest or acting again? 

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Atharva loves sampu Inna to I can say but pata nai ab CVS ki Mahima CVS hi jane😆

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ha yeh chor k jane ka natak plan ho sakta hai...par sampu pe woh frustrAted hai yehi vi dekha aj woh do bar ! Seriously samthu kahi bhi jaye bas kalma ko pillu sahi salamat  zinda normal  condition pe mile usi mein khush rehenge and this should b end here . Yeh custody game aur naiyo chaida !!

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Liked the episode 

Liked how KalMa are together 

So Atharva loves his freedom 

I want him to get punished, but if he will leave Sampada then Sampada will get her real punishment..Now she will know agar koi chodke gaya to kya hota hai! She will be alone

loneliness will be best punishment for her

just like she left everyone for her saccha pyaar, she will be left alone

Sampada ko chair ko bandha tha wo best scene tha. I was very happy 

Kalyani is best

Precap is also interesting 

Let's see

scorpia0211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even i have this doubt in my mind as atharav has got his passport so will Malhar leave him so easily then what will be Mughda's role.

I also loved yesterday episode since they showed both of them executing the plan to bring back Moksh It would have put me off if the CV's had shown only Kalyani smart in bringing back moksh.  Infact in THR Malhar being a cop they should show him more smarter than kalyani in future also when executing plans and both sorting things together.