IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello All !

You must have seen news of a probable season 2 floating around. Please do not believe it as Ashi and Randeep and Sumeet sir themselves have been joining the campaigns to save our show. Many a times channels promise to make season 2 to get fans to back off and calm their efforts but when it comes to it these sequels dont come to light. And by then fandoms usually cool off and stop caring. So continue your efforts to save our show in whatever way you can. I already made a post about measures to save yudkbh. Please help the show get an extension se we can see samaina's career track have a proper organic closure.

Bundles of love, 

Sims 

Edited by IamIbe - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely right sims,  this news only for misguide us .if this is true why ashi, randeep, sumit sir didn't inform us. Hum fans imotional b h but intelligent b they didn't know well who we are. We doesn't stop till we get official confirmation. 

Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah i agree with u we have to show our fandom power by inc hastags and trp in both online and tv.

Thanks for sharing.

Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You are absolutely Right Sims Dii..I hope Results Should be +ve ...Sony Should give extensions for  atleast 3-4 or more than that Depending upon the story line....

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The news is about planning Season 2. LOL...and plans many a times don't materialize...not going to fall for such planning . We need extension for our show  :) , we want to watch the journey of Sameer and Naina ...our much awaited Mumbai track.

sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly, if season 2 will come, it won't be upto the mark. Atleast give them extension n let the story complete in it pace rather than rushing it. It's sudden plan of sony to pull back the show or else y production wud have invested in rebuilding sets n getting new cast..

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not going to fall in Sony's trap
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sony is trapping fans. Fake news.

123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Fake news 

Aisa kuch nahi hone wala ye Sony channel wale hme Apne Jaal me fasaane ki koshish kar rhe h but hm nhi fasne wale