Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Beautiful story... but calling her class AAP was abrupt

Thank you so much dear🤗. May be sometimes our heart decides just like that we dont know many a times the reason😊.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidhimehra

Thanks sajida for a wonderful story at perfect timings when we are getting jhatkas un life you make us happy .

Thank you so much Vidhi 🤗. Happy that I could make you happy. Lets hope our show gets a proper closure

Love

Sajida

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

WowThis was so beautiful. Anyone would want to have a wife like naina. Understanding, caring and loveable! Sameer has gone through a lot but now by naina's love he's the luckiest person.

Naina's silent love was so beautiful. I loved reading about her love. And her caring like a mother brought a big smile on my face!

This was another awesome OS by you🤗

Sonya-2019 thumbnail

This is the firsttime i read your story and i am thoroughly impressed by your writing style. I wish it would have been a bit longer and it was no way boring at all. Please pray that our show gets extenson and all our hardwork doesnt go waste. Last but not least please keep writing as you have a great talent for writing.

Lots of love,

Sonya

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Dear sajida,if you didn't want write story now. But i want you didn't left writeing stories in your future.your stories realy amazing and direct contacted to heart with it's naturality and simplicity . May be one day your stories book published, producer making shows with your stories.i wish your stories always gives us happiness and connected to their simplicity. Good luck for your bright future.

Dear Aditi

Thank you so much for your support. You ar e very kind I need to improve a lot. I dont know what future holds but I wont stop writing as long as I have support like this 💕

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Sajida dear beautiful OS once again . Purely soul connected story loved it sooooo much. As u know iam big of ur writing skills . Keep writing such beautiful stories again n again . Lots of love

Srilatha

Thank You Srilatha 💕. Glad you liked it. I will continue writing last week was abit gloomy.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Awesome update dear. I was extremely late this time. But i tried thrice to write but some 503 error comes. Ok. Let it be. Such a beautiful story dear. Loved it. How truly deeply she had loved him. U r a wonderful writer dear. Do write such stuffs more.

Thanks Priya 💕. Its fine sometimes the site does cause a problem.

Happy to hear you liked the story. Yes she loved him unconditionally and when you give away so much love it does come back to you.

Will write whenever an idea clicks.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

WowThis was so beautiful. Anyone would want to have a wife like naina. Understanding, caring and loveable! Sameer has gone through a lot but now by naina's love he's the luckiest person.

Naina's silent love was so beautiful. I loved reading about her love. And her caring like a mother brought a big smile on my face!

This was another awesome OS by you🤗

Thank you Ray💕. Haan Sameer jaise bande ke liye Naina jaisi hi honi chahiye. Hope you noticed the marriage promises like Vivah .. aapki request puri nahi par thodi si daali hai.

Naina's unconditional love did heel his heart and now in turn is receiving love from him

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Lovely os, Sajida di!! Naina.. aisi wife to har kisiko chahiye.. caring,loving and what not!! That diary writing of Naina... that song regarding Sameer❤️!! just love to read it❤️❤️. Aap writing kabhi mar chorna... eager to read more from you🤗!!!

With love,Suparna

Thank you dear so much🤗. Glad you like how she had poured her love in the dairy without even thinking abt whether he loves her or not

Will not leave writing dear, aap log ka support aur pyar hai na💕

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonya-2019

This is the firsttime i read your story and i am thoroughly impressed by your writing style. I wish it would have been a bit longer and it was no way boring at all. Please pray that our show gets extenson and all our hardwork doesnt go waste. Last but not least please keep writing as you have a great talent for writing.

Lots of love,

Sonya

Thank you Sonya for the love and support🤗. Happy to hear you liked my style of writing . abhi sikh rahi houn aur bahut sikhna hai..

Yes if you ask me the confession of her love would have taken one complete chapter. Yes I did cut it short to make it a OS. Bore nahi huve sunke accha laga.

Hopefully show will not end ab itne efforts daal rahe hain sony uncle ko option nahi hai. Lets wait till this thur for trp.

Will not leave writing 😊. Thanks for the feedback means a lot

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 5 years ago