Shivya OS - Confession

AnnaPearl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Divya was preparing to sleep when the door of her bedroom flung open and she saw Shikhar enter.

"Where were you?", she asked trying not to show her concern. It had been couple of hours since they had managed to get Ratan out of Simmi without any damage. After which he had disappeared.

"Why do you even care?", he asked, seeming annoyed.

"Shikhar are you drunk", divya asked a little more seriously as she came closer to him

"Ya, and do you actually care, do you care if am home or not, do you care care if am drunk if am hurt. You don't, you don't care.", Shikhar spoke angrily.

"Why D?", he continued in a more softer tone .

"Why don't you love me?", he asked making her look inro his eyes.

Divya looked sadly at him. She loved him, she loved him alot. It broke her heart to see him so sad. 

"You know there must be a problem in me only that is why everyone prefers Rakshit over me. Even you love him. Maybe I  don't deserve anyone's love", Shikhar spoke again and Divya could hear the pain in his voice.

"No", Divya answered meeting her husband's gaze once again. It was true she was once attracted to the idea of Rakshit, but she didn't love him, she never loved him.

"No", Divya repeated.

"I don't  love him", she continued.

"Then who do you love, Romi", Divya looked shocked at his accusations.

"Have you lost it?", she nearly screamed.

"You know what I love Romi and I am in love with Rakshit also, that is why I  am still in this marriage with you, that is why I haven't tried to get a divorce, that is why am still in this room, that is why every time you are not near me am scared that you will come home stabbed", she yelled.

"Everyone knows the truth now. Why do you think I am not getting a divorce.", Divya asked him.

"Answer me", she yelled grabbing his collar.

"I want you to hear me clearly.", her voice was gentle and soft but despite of being drunk Shikhar could hear the anger and pain in her voice.

"I love you, only and only you", she spoke gently and slowly, cupping his face gently in her hands.

He let the tears fall from his eyes as she let her hands drop from his face and wrap around his face, resting her head on his chest. She continued mumbling that she loved him.

"Really", she heard him ask. She glanced up to meet his gaze.

"When no one else loves me why do you love me?", he asked and Divya could feel the pain in his words and eyes.

"Why do you love me?", she asked him back.

"Cause you made me feel that somebody cared for me", he answered softly.

"Why do you love me", he answered her again.

"Because you love me", she answered honestly.

She had fallen in love with his love for her. She had fallen in love with the love that helped him overcome the hatred pisachni drilled into his heart. She had fallen in love with the fact that somebody loved her so much, it was enough to overcome all the darkness in his life.

They stared into each others eyes, loosing themselves in one another. Smiling senslessly and needlesly. All of a sudden Divya slaps Shokhar lightly.

"And dont you dare say my husband doesn't deserve anyone's love.", she said with anger and possessiveness.

She pressed her lips on Shikhar pulling him into a long and passionate kiss.

"You are drunk that is why this all am doing and I am not taking advantage of you. Otherwise I have a couple of ideas to make you realize how much I love you", she said in a low sexy voice, pulling him into a another kiss.

He blinked his eyes, the alcohol was making him drowsy. Divya noticed that too. She led him to bed and helped him take his shoes off . Then she snuggled close to her husband's sleeping form.

"I love you Divi", he mumbled in his sleep, pulling her closer and lightly pecking her forehead.

"I love you too", she answered back as she pushed her head under his neck, getting as close to him as possible.

Shikhar woke up with a bad headache. He thought about last night and the smile on his face grew bigger as he remembered all of it. 

He looked at Divya sleeping near him, he smiled and removed the hair across her face, his actions causing her to wake up.

"I love you", she smiled looking at him.

"I love you", he whispered back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Glad to see something on Shivya atleast on IF..

Really a nice os...

Loved every bit of it.😍

Keep writing more.❤️

Rudreesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow this is amazing. Plz write some more ff of Shivya 💖 💖

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thnk u thnk u thnk u.. finally a shivya os n it was beautiful..

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome

Loved it❤️They confessed

Lol wht a slap by Divi🤣nd she not taking advantage of him🤣