Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I couldn't sign in with my user name in the new format....I was asked to sign with my email id...but who remembers the email after 12 years.....

Regarding quitting..yes I did ...but then this forum loves me too much...they thought I was dead so they wrote a 150 pages long obituary for me..usse bhi dil nahi bhara toh ek aur thread open kiya fir CC mein bhi obituary.....mera dil bhar aaya😭...I thought itne dukhi hain sab log...toh wapis aa he jao...otherwise I had no intention of coming back😆Twitter is much more funlooks like u missed all the fun😉

So you quit but kept visiting forum even reading cc, that’s not quitting dude 😂

Twitter is just an abusive place and there was no thread about you 🤨

In short you’re just addicted and had to comeback 😉

I remember my email address even from 2001 😂

Anyways welcome back 

Originally posted by: adventurousman

So you quit but kept visiting forum even reading cc, that’s not quitting dude 😂

Twitter is just an abusive place and there was no thread about you 🤨

In short you’re just addicted and had to comeback 😉

I remember my email address even from 2001 😂

Anyways welcome back 

yup..i had to check because the last time I took a break...I came back and found that I was the MID of someone😆..so I had to check this time...and I was addicted to the forum a while back...but not anymore...as a newbie I have 11 posts per day..woh bhi finish nahi hue😆

even I remember my REGULAR email id from 2000..I am still using it..but I never use my regular email for forum or twitter....ek baar use kiya fir bhool gaye...who remembers an email which was used just one time 12 years back...😃...Thanks for welcoming me...chalo kissi ne toh welcome kiya😆

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

yup..i had to check because the last time I took a break...I came back and found that I was the MID of someone😆..so I had to check this time...and I was addicted to the forum a while back...but not anymore...as a newbie I have 11 posts per day..woh bhi finish nahi hue😆

even I remember my REGULAR email id from 2000..I am still using it..but I never use my regular email for forum or twitter....ek baar use kiya fir bhool gaye...who remembers an email which was used just one time 12 years back...😃...Thanks for welcoming me...chalo kissi ne toh welcome kiya😆

Kya fadak phadta hain? Let them make mids even this looks mid, no? 

It’s not about posts but how much time you spent on it. I’m addicted myself but for me it’s always all or nothing so then I’ve to go off the grid which I’ve but now thinking for a longer period as it’s all clutter/noise like I need to know what some chaman on the internet thinks of the movie and then debate about it 😂

You should have used your original email it’s private anyway.

Since you “left” there have been few threads on srk is finished 😂

His son is total copy of him 😛

Ennuyi thumbnail

Welcome back BI, if it's really u 😛

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Can I make a thread welcoming you back ?? Though by now everyone should know I’m just gonna do what I want whether you answer yes or no 🤣😈😊

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Welcome back BI, if it's really u 😛

Thanks Ennuyi and AM..yes its me...and to avoid any confusion I put my account ID on my twitter which a lot of people from here follow...if an account is not tweeted by me its not my account...

BTW aap kaun..pehchana nahi😆

Ennuyi thumbnail

Thanks Ennuyi and AM..yes its me...and to avoid any confusion I put my account ID on my twitter which a lot of people from here follow...if an account is not tweeted by me its not my account...

BTW aap kaun..pehchana nahi😆

😒