I think aniruddh dave is the best actor on tv right now

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

I just get glued to the tv when his scenes come on...his expressions r the best...he is so dedicated to his craft..HE IS SO GENUINE..n i think he improvises a lot..n its sooooo on point when he does..

No other serial has a lead actor acting this fantastically ..this year he better get all the awards...ACTUALLY HE DOES NOT EVEN NEED DIALOGUES...HIS EYES DO THE TALKING..his body language ...phenomenal πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

HE IS CLEARLY THE BEST ACTOR ON TV RIGHT NOW πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒWhat do u all think ? πŸ™‚

Edited by Jay_tapori - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

I just get glued to the tv when his scenes come on...his expressions r the best...he is so dedicated to his craft..HE IS SO GENUINE..n i think he improvises a lot..n its sooooo on point when he does..

No other serial has a lead actor acting this fantastically ..this year he better get all the awards...ACTUALLY HE DOES NOT EVEN NEED DIALOGUES...HIS EYES DO THE TALKING..his body language ...phenomenal πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

HE IS CLEARLY THE BEST ACTOR ON TV RIGHT NOW πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒWhat do u all think ? πŸ™‚

There is no doubt about it. He is stupendous,mindblowing,astonishing,incredible,extraordinary β€οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ.I can go on and on and on.

Edited by Needblessings - 5 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_12

surely he is......πŸ˜ƒ

no one even equals him right now he has wiped out the competition totally...inki acting dekhkar fir kisi aur ki acting dekhney ka mann bhi nahi karta πŸ˜„
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needblessings

There is doubt about it. He is stupendous,mindblowing,astonishing,incredible,extraordinary β€οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ.I can go on and on and on.

exaaacctly u nailed it one can go on n on n on πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ™‚πŸ˜„β€οΈ
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

no one even equals him right now he has wiped out the competition totally...inki acting dekhkar fir kisi aur ki acting dekhney ka mann bhi nahi karta πŸ˜„

Exactly!! I discovered him through this show and he's set the bar so high that other actors I used to like a lot now pale in comparison. I also feel that he himself gets better with every person and that says lot. His body language is a perfect complement to his expressions and dialogue delivery. He is the kind of actor who knows how to use every feature to perfection to portray whatever emotion he wants to. Not a single movement is out of place. Today, even the scenes of him the dark were full of all these things.

As for awards, if they are given genuinely then he definitely should win them all. I want to see him in a blockbuster film too at some point. He really deserves it.

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Only he can be so at ease with soap all over his face and hair and still do a fab job playing an earthy but solid hero Hanuman Singh. Love these little realistic touches.

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Muh Kim Ba’ath chinli yaar, on top of that soo Handsome tooπŸ˜‰

Seeing him on the screen is enough, his acting dil Ko choo jathi hai.If I can’t see him one day mere din na kharab ho jaati hai. Love his acting and Aniruddh also😘. Hope to see him in so many projects in the future also.

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Every episode of PB I watch makes me realise all over again just what a phenomenal actor Aniruddh Dave is ❀️

Aisa lagta hai ki HS ke scenes khatam hi na ho 😍

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

Every episode of PB I watch makes me realise all over again just what a phenomenal actor Aniruddh Dave is ❀️

Aisa lagta hai ki HS ke scenes khatam hi na ho 😍

So true ❀️. He is so good , does not matter wheather it`s a comic scene, emotional scene ,romantic scene or a angry strict police officer scene. He nails each and everything so perfactly that only a super talented actor can do.

By the way today the way with that soap all over his body and head said" chalo shukar hain kache pahenke toh naha ta hoon 🀣" was too good.

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needblessings

So true ❀️. He is so good , does not matter wheather it`s a comic scene, emotional scene ,romantic scene or a angry strict police officer scene. He nails each and everything so perfactly that only a super talented actor can do.

By the way today the way with that soap all over his body and head said" chalo shukar hain kache pahenke toh naha ta hoon 🀣" was too good.

Yess! 🀣 How can someone be so adorable and act well with soap all over his face and his eyes πŸ˜‚