Helpless Parents and a hell illogical lat few seconds of episode

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Loyality does" nt means one will take u for granted .This exactly is what has happened to the avid viewers of THR .The makers are now testing our patience , they did the same thing with Atharav - kalyani shadi track . Why  we fans who has invested so much love and time to the show will always have to gulp the failure of our beloved leads and bear a child" s mal treatment everytime ? Its just sehreem purva rajat and the entire cast who has made us hooked up to this shitty overdragging storyline ( pardon me for my foul language) . 

Lets focus on the analysis .

The episode starts with the  dilemna of a police officer and a helpless father . Both Malhar and Kalyani are as usual right in their standpoint .Kalyani has fall prey of  her motherhood and malhar being an Acp and a father is always in a doldrum position as he is facing even more difficulty to  let atharav off or accepting the proposal of  returning the passport .I have certain question here to ask 

1.Why there is no vigilence on atharav and  sampada  ?  2. Where is the comissioner?  And if he can act for malhar to release those goons? Whyvhe is so  inactive in finding moksh? 3. Why atharav" s past record is still not checked ? 4.Why the hell they are not tapping the phones snd checking the call records !! 

2 . I know its quite normal to b  emotional but they can give false passport to atharav or they can send a police in civil dress to track sampada and atharava" s whereabout .But in serials they will never follow these rational propogandas . 3.I wish i could  meet that  idiot old hagger ( judge) strangle him and ask -Dekh gadhe tu ne kya   raita fehlaya hai ... love life ki jhand karke rak di ! Baccha ro ro ke adha hogaya bechara !

The raabta song was very emotional and we indeed get connected with the scene and after a long time , it was a kalmash moment indirectly .

The last part was even more irritating where some random ladies were beating kalyani ! . Who the hell are they ? Yeh log toh pehle kavi nhi dikhe ? And why kalyani  a fiesty lady like her will toletate this ? And i find no logic of malhar' s video  msg , he could have come there and arrest them in  charge of thrashing a woman publicly  Acp ki biwi hone ka tab kya faida ?  !And these gundiz !! Where were they ? Jab samthu bhage the ? They did" nt even come when   jab atharav kallu ko torture karta tha ! Anupriya ki mamle   toh kavi vi dur dur tak nishani nhi dikhte unke ! And why the hell they appear only when Ausahaeb and sampu call them ? 

The only logical person was Sarthak Kaka , who bailed out his Bahu  despite malhar" s wrath . He also tried to explain malhar , kalyani' s pov .Overall we are tolerating this OTT for kalma and sehreem only .Tomorrow we can expect  som action sequence again and a sassy Mrs Rane in a Madhuri dixit avtar in an attire of a Koli woman in future which might charged us up to write some  hot sex scns of our fanfictions .

Guyz both the active and the silent members  pls give ur feedback and  make the forum alive !!

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

One thing where i stopped understanding the whole track 

Athrava has put up this condition of returning passports in the police station, and in front of all

Police station mein camera ni h kya? Har police station mein hote hai

He is si stupid, sabke samne he has accepted that the kid is with him, and still malhar cant arrest 

What nonsense. I am sorry to say kaunsa acp har baat pe rota hai.

Irritated thi already aur upar se last scene, vo to bilkul bardasht ke bAhir tha, itv needs to understand gaon hai toh har samay, ye maram piti ya muh kala, ya zinda jaladena, kya messagedena chahte hain ki har gaon mein ye sab hota h

Sorry if i have hurt anyone 

Yours sincerely,

A frustrated, regular viewer in love with kalma chemistry.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hum sab frustrated hai bandhu ! So no one is hurt .Everyone is irritated . Top 5 mein the  aur ghamand bar gaya 6 ho gaya fir trp list se out honge tab jake akal ayega ! And malhar is hell bound to prove ki mard ko dard hota hai and isliye malhar rane rota hai !

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Absolutely Agree

legal proceedings ke baare mein toh kya kahe

Judge ke decision se hi pata chalta hai ki ye log kuch bhi twist karke dikhate hai

Overdragging kuch jyada hi over ho gaya hai

3 months se baccha proper parents ke saath nahi hai

earlier the show used to be fast paced

that_is why I hooked to this show

and off course KalMaSh

But CVs ruined it

itna kheechte hai phir jab fans request karte hai to wind up karte hai

iss baar kuch jyada hi ho gaya hai

pehle main 2 baar episode dekhti thi

first on Zee5 and then on TV (tata sky plus 1)

lekin ab ek baar bhi update jan ne ke baad dekhti hoon

aaj toh main sab skip kar diya

starting ka 1 min and end ka 1 min dekha

I hope this will end soon and we will get some light and cute moments after this track ends

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Hum sab frustrated hai bandhu ! So no one is hurt .Everyone is irritated . Top 5 mein the  aur ghamand bar gaya 6 ho gaya fir trp list se out honge tab jake akal ayega ! And malhar is hell bound to prove ki mard ko dard hota hai and isliye malhar rane rota hai !

I totally agree with you guys even I was so frustrated makers are testing our patience and they are stretching moksh track more than 3 months I guess only watch the show for kalma but loosing the temper 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The thing is that THR is still fast paced when compared to other shows. But I agree that the CVS have developed a tendency to drag on tracks endlessly. Week to week there is progress but it sometimes nothing or very little for the overall story. The maha episode that they aired two weeks ago was quite useless. They could have foiled Sampada's attempts easily many other ways. KalMa are landing in so much trouble only because they won't TALK to each other, which is dumb. If Malhar has just listened to Kalyani, this issue could have been solved a long time ago. I don't even think that the OTT track are because of TRPs. I think its because they are trying to step up the next track. The show has become quite formulaic. I think they went on a different course when the introduced Keshav which ultimately separated KalMash. After their reunion, I hope they do some course correcting and focus on more normal tracks. The audience likes that as well - TRP has been dropping consistently since the shifted focus from the college track to this kidnapping and smuggling track. 

On the bright side, if KalMaSh's reunion is as good or even better then KalMa's remarriage, I'm excited. 

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's really irritating to watch this much of overdragging...let's just hope it ends this weekπŸ€ͺ

rammehra103 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I had already given my views on different pages and reading all of u ...I think here all members have different perspective ....some are liking it and some are tolerating the show just for kalma ....logic kisi itv shows me doodna .."bhuse ke dher me sui doodhne jaisa hai ".

Wait for some day ..Kya pata ye iss track ka ending hone Wala ho .....

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I agree with all of you. 

I took my brain off the series and went on vacation n refreshed it , thought that until I return , the track would be on track πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

But my bad luck.. track is still off the track..

Kallu’s guilt trip made me go on a road trip.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Sorry for my bakwaas I have taken THR se sanyaas ..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

But still storyline is not progressing and make all of us frustrate. This stretching and dragging track started in March n its been July still they are not concluding it.

Itna raaita tha failaaya woh mendu ke time n appa ke tapakne ke time woh toh sameta nahi , upar se aur failaa diya custody track n uske baad KaRva shaadi n then this Pillu kidnap n child trafficking etc. kya hai yaar .. 

Abhi CWC bhi khatam ho gaya abhi toh thoda raaita sameto..

Kuch to hai tujhse raabta ka 

Kuch to failaana hai raaita mat karo please..

Cvs

Sunn raha hai naa tu

Ro rahe hum fans

Sunn raha hai naa tu

Khatam karo yeh track..

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

That scene with K and the goons πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

So annoying...