Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Ruhi and aalia plan is useless

And that arijit is s big joker 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She is talking about alu paratha😲

I do trust her dil ki baat,lekin kitni bi ho... food would be the last thing in your mind at this moment

Normally, Ishita would have ended up in ICU by now...She can trust that Raman is alive, but no response from him for these many days, would suck life out of her,adding to that lack of food and sleep, she would have ended up in hospital by now.

They should show Raman's absence for long time, and Ishita should be in the show, till he comes. They should fill time, till he comes. I think it takes a long time till kp returns, hence they're not even letting her go out and search for him. One week before he comes home, we will see the real Ishita.

Ishita moving out of house in search for him sounds more sane than this behavior

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ruhi and Alu are disgusting😡

No more Rona dhona for Papa. Bringing Ishima out of her delusion is not their priority, using her weakness to curb differences between their husbands is👏

Ishita is in a delusion, and she doesn't know that. But these people know that she lost her mental balance, in short, she has gone mad, how can they use her situation?

I don't know the complete premise of the scene, but their talk disgusted me!!

Raman would have slapped them, had he been there.

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

She is talking about alu paratha😲

I do trust her dil ki baat,lekin kitni bi ho... food would be the last thing in your mind at this moment

Normally, Ishita would have ended up in ICU by now...She can trust that Raman is alive, but no response from him for these many days, would suck life out of her,adding to that lack of food and sleep, she would have ended up in hospital by now.

They should show Raman's absence for long time, and Ishita should be in the show, till he comes. They should fill time, till he comes. I think it takes a long time till kp returns, hence they're not even letting her go out and search for him. One week before he comes home, we will see the real Ishita.

Ishita moving out of house in search for him sounds more sane than this behavior

Maybe under influence of medicine 

Simi is giving her

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Ruhi and Alu are disgusting😡

No more Rona dhona for Papa. Bringing Ishima out of her delusion is not their priority, using her weakness to curb differences between their husbands is👏

Ishita is in a delusion, and she doesn't know that. But these people know that she lost her mental balance, in short, she has gone mad, how can they use her situation?

I don't know the complete premise of the scene, but their talk disgusted me!!

Raman would have slapped them, had he been there.

Obviously Karan n Yug fight is more important for these brats ..all these 4 fellows r disgusting n pathetic ..so self centered n self obsessed 🤢

Poore ghar pe dheera jama rakha hai in brats ne smiley7

ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not related to YHM

I was watching one video on YouTube it was too good so thought to share it with u guys , I don't know how to add link but u can find it easliy by typing "talking food by dr biswaroop roy choudhary"

It's too long I also couldn't finish it , will watch tomorrow, you all should watch it once.

I was going to sleep but thought to share this good stuff with u guys.☺️

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail