"Main toh heera hua heera" 15th July Analysis

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” 

― George Bernard Shaw

The forum has more negativity then the episode itself. Chill out everyone. Angst and hard ship is a corner store of every epic story. We don’t remember Romeo and Juliet as a great story just because of their love for each other rather we remember it for they way their love endured in spite of all obstacles in their path. All great fables were immortalised because their love stood the test of time. Also real life relationships are not happy go lucky. They all have dark days where we need to keep pushing keep fighting if we decide that the other person is worth fighting for. Right now Misbhir’s biggest enemy is not the evil trio of Ben Baa and Kuku its they themselves. If they let these misunderstandings create divisions in them then the basis of their love for each other is weak. I firmly believe that at the end of this track the AM bond will be stronger then ever because it would have dealt with all the internal threats. AM will finally acknowledge the place they have in each other’s life. When we are happy we start taking things for granted its only when we are at the cusp of losing things in life is when we realize their true worth. Give AM that ground at least. Right now their feelings are too new. I am just asking you all to have a little bit of patience. Steve Jobs once said “Nothing worthwhile in life ever comes easy” and for me and I am sure for all of you AM is worth surpassing this dark period. Let’s not let our ship sink at the first sign of trouble we are in murky waters but we need to have faith that are ship will sail through.

Let’s dig in to the episode. We had very few AM scenes today. I loved how the episode began with Mish recalling the events of the past episode and how Abhir’s words echoed in her ears. That shy smile she had was so adorable . His question and his words linger in the air and she can’t help but feel giddy and then uff she remembers his hot damn wink. Haaye her happiness is infectious. She is about to confess her love to herself but is interrupted by BM and BP. This scene is symbolical. The concern BP and BM have for Mish hints that she will have issues in standing against her family if the time comes that she has to pick sides. She might hold back  because of her pseudo parents. The scene also sheds light on Kuhu’s guilt somewhere under all that”I hate Misthi” exterior the real Kuhu is hidden who actually feels a teeny bit for her sister. However, she is so blinded by her love for Kunal that she fails to see his real face. Kuhu texts him that she missed him and he in turn asks her about the mission. He has absolutely zero regard for her feelings. I wish she stopped seeing him as flashy sports car and instead realize that Kunal is a man with no substance. Abhir calls Mish and BM is also there and A officially starts mission makkhan lagao to future Saasu Maa. How cute was the passive aggressive banter between AM. Abhir fake complaining to his future saas was adorable.

“Inn hay meri koi value hi nahi… main toh heera hu heera” Abhir is throwing shade at M.

“Aur kaisay ho saari girls kay best friend” Mish ain’t coming slow either

“Kia”

“Tumany hi kaha na tum heera ho.diamond is a girls best friend”

“Mishti tumharay jokes bohot lame hotay ja rahay”

When I was reading all the posts in the forum I thought AM had no scenes no one talked about this. Do you guys know how hard it is to procure diamonds. Like there is an entire complicated process of mining them such as open pit mining and underground  mining. My point is to get to a diamond you have to dig deep. For Mish to realize Abhir’s importance she needs to be in touch with the depth of her love. She needs to dig deep and open up her heart that she has guarded for so long. The process is long but hey at the end of the day you get a beautiful jewel that you cherish for life so let Mish discover his worth. This scene was small but did you guys notice that BM said she will pray for him. We all know BM and her duas will be sincere as they stem from a pure heart in contrast Ben Baa’s intention will lead to her downfall as they stem from a diseased heart. Abhir again asks her that why did she save him from a burning car? Instead of giving a straight answer Mish beats around the bush and talks in circles. Her hesitation in not telling him will cost her. Right on cue Kuhu walks in and manipulates Mish in to not confessing. The sad part is Mish agrees however, hear me out here remember how frustrating it was when the godhdana track was going on and we all were like why isn’t Mish seeing the faults in Kunal. It took her so much time but gradually she stood up for what is right. I think the same will happen in this case. It will take her some time to gather herself and deal with her new found feelings all this is very new for her and then the people around her are  hell bent on keeping her confusion intact. At the same time Kunal tries to sway Abhir but I loved his response:

“Aisa kia hain Nanko jo bhi dil main hain keh day”

“…Meri importance kam ho jayay gin a larki ko lagay ga wohi sab say important hain” These stupid thing can only be said by Kunal and all patriarchal and toxic males in our society.

“Yay tera relationship hain TU descion lay ga. Lekin mujhay aisa lagata hain pyar main na ego nahi aha sakti”

At the other end Mish says:

“Tum dono pyar kartay ho kia farq padhta hain pehaly tum I love you bolo ya woh” They both have similar viewpoints but the only thing is Mish’s resolve is weak. She still hasn’t reached the same stage of love as Abhir. Abhir has been in love with her for quite sometime so naturally he is more inclined to cling to his opinion. Mish’s feeling are still in the age of infancy but we all know that when Mish will reach the same stage as Abhir she won’t hold back. Remember she once said “ Iss main kia problem hain agar aik larki propose karay” I think she will be the one to propose first once the dust settles. 

I will admit that the trio has played their cards well. Mish’s biggest insecurity is that she always been blamed for her family’s issues and she has always been refered  to be bane in everyone’s life. Even today both Kuku mock her and that effects her so deeply.

“Puri duniya yay hi samaj ti hain Misthi”

“Toh kia Abhir bhi yay hi samaj ta hain iss liay uss nay mujh say baat ki” Haaye this dialogue that she says to herself was so heart breaking. She has no clue of the depth of Abhir’s feelings. Arey pagli Abhir aisa nahi soch tha aur agar yay jaana hain kay Abhir kia soch tha hain toh ask him na(Poor girl Abhir doesn’t think like that and if you want to know what he thinks then ask him). The problem is which is highlighted in the opening quote Mish is assuming things. She is letting the circumstances affect her equation with Abhir. On the other hand Abhir has a blind spot for Kunal. I mean Kunal isn’t a two year old who needs to be accompanied home but Abhir succumbs to the pressure and leaves a confused Mish behind. This miscommunication that exists between them is the main problem and if this persists the trio will take advantage of it. On the bright side though once all these misunderstandings get cleared AM will have clarity on who truly loves them and who is just pretending. The small victories the trio will have in this track will make their downfall even worse. Ben Baa will lose Abhir for a bit and his ties with her will be severely damaged. Kuku will realize that playing with lives comes at a great cost. To all the fandom reading this please relax remember that quote” Only when is it dark enough we can see the stars”. Trust me AM will shine their brightest in these dark forsaken days just don’t give up hope.

“When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.” 

― Pittacus Lore, I Am Number Four

Stray thoughts

Loved how Mishti did not shy away from calling out Kuhu for being hypocritical. She was right Kuhu is like that person who uses people for her own benefit much like her choice Kunal. 

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” 

― George Bernard Shaw

The forum has more negativity then the episode itself. Chill out everyone. Angst and hard ship is a corner store of every epic story. We don’t remember Romeo and Juliet as a great story just because of their love for each other rather we remember it for they way their love endured in spite of all obstacles in their path. All great fables were immortalised because their love stood the test of time. Also real life relationships are not happy go lucky. They all have dark days where we need to keep pushing keep fighting if we decide that the other person is worth fighting for. Right now Misbhir’s biggest enemy is not the evil trio of Ben Baa and Kuku its they themselves. If they let these misunderstandings create divisions in them then the basis of their love for each other is weak. I firmly believe that at the end of this track the AM bond will be stronger then ever because it would have dealt with all the internal threats. AM will finally acknowledge the place they have in each other’s life. When we are happy we start taking things for granted its only when we are at the cusp of losing things in life is when we realize their true worth. Give AM that ground at least. Right now their feelings are too new. I am just asking you all to have a little bit of patience. Steve Jobs once said “Nothing worthwhile in life ever comes easy” and for me and I am sure for all of you AM is worth surpassing this dark period. Let’s not let our ship sink at the first sign of trouble we are in murky waters but we need to have faith that are ship will sail through.

Let’s dig in to the episode. We had very few AM scenes today. I loved how the episode began with Mish recalling the events of the past episode and how Abhir’s words echoed in her ears. That shy smile she had was so adorable . His question and his words linger in the air and she can’t help but feel giddy and then uff she remembers his hot damn wink. Haaye her happiness is infectious. She is about to confess her love to herself but is interrupted by BM and BP. This scene is symbolical. The concern BP and BM have for Mish hints that she will have issues in standing against her family if the time comes that she has to pick sides. She might hold back  because of her pseudo parents. The scene also sheds light on Kuhu’s guilt somewhere under all that”I hate Misthi” exterior the real Kuhu is hidden who actually feels a teeny bit for her sister. However, she is so blinded by her love for Kunal that she fails to see his real face. Kuhu texts him that she missed him and he in turn asks her about the mission. He has absolutely zero regard for her feelings. I wish she stopped seeing him as flashy sports car and instead realize that Kunal is a man with no substance. Abhir calls Mish and BM is also there and A officially starts mission makkhan lagao to future Saasu Maa. How cute was the passive aggressive banter between AM. Abhir fake complaining to his future saas was adorable.

“Inn hay meri koi value hi nahi… main toh heera hu heera” Abhir is throwing shade at M.

“Kia”

When I was reading all the posts in the forum I thought AM had no scenes no one talked about this. Do you guys know how hard it is to procure diamonds. Like there is an entire complicated process of mining them such as open pit mining and underground  mining. My point is to get to a diamond you have to dig deep. For Mish to realize Abhir’s importance she needs to be in touch with the depth of her love. She needs to dig deep and open up her heart that she has guarded for so long. The process is long but hey at the end of the day you get a beautiful jewel that you cherish for life so let Mish discover his worth. This scene was small but did you guys notice that BM said she will pray for him. We all know BM and her duas will be sincere as they stem from a pure heart in contrast Ben Baa’s intention will lead to her downfall as they stem from a diseased heart. Abhir again asks her that why did she save him for a burning car? Instead of giving a straight answer Mish beats around the bush and talks in circles. Her hesitation in not telling him will cost her. Right on cue Kuhu walks in and manipulates Mish in to not confessing. The sad part is Mish agrees however, hear me out here remember how frustrating it was when the godhdana track was going on and we all were like why isn’t Mish seeing the faults in Kunal. It took her so much time but gradually she stood up for what is right. I think the same will happen in this case. It will take her some time to gather herself and deal with her new found feelings all this is very new for her and then the people around her hell bent on keeping her confusion intact. At the same time Kunal tries to sway Abhir but I loved his response:

“…Meri importance kam ho jayay gin a larki ko lagay ga wohi sab say important hain” These stupid thing can only be said by Kunal and all patriarchal and toxic males in our society.

“Yay tera relationship hain TU descion lay ga. Lekin mujhay aisa lagata hain pyar main na ego nahi aha sakti”

“Tum dono pyar kartay ho kia farq padhta hain pehaly tum I love you bolo ya woh” They both have similar viewpoints but the only thing is Mish’s resolve is weak. She still hasn’t reached the same stage of love as Abhir. Abhir has been in love with her for quite sometime so naturally he is more inclined to cling to his opinion. Mish’s feeling are still in the age of infancy but we all know that when Mish will reach the same stage as Abhir she won’t hold back. Remember she once said “ Iss main kia problem hain agar aik larki propose karay” I think she will be the one to propose first once the dust settles. 

I will admit that the trio has played their cards well. Mish’s biggest insecurity is that she always been blamed for her family’s issues and she has always been refered  to be bane in everyone’s life. Even today both Kuku mock her and that effects her so deeply.

“Toh kia Abhir bhi yay hi samaj ta hain iss liay uss nay mujh say baat ki” Haaye this dialogue that she says to herself was so heart breaking. She has no clue of the depth of Abhir’s feelings. Arey pagli Abhir aisa nahi soch tha aur agar yay jaana hain kay Abhir kia soch tha hain toh ask him na(Poor girl Abhir doesn’t think like that and if you want to know what he thinks then ask him). The problem is which is highlighted in the opening quote Mish is assuming things. She is letting the circumstances affect her equation with Abhir. On the other hand Abhir has a blind spot for Kunal. I mean Kunal isn’t a two year old who needs to be accompanied home but Abhir succumbs to the pressure and leaves a confused Mish behind. This miscommunication that exists between them is the main problem and if this persists the trio will take advantage of it. On the bright side though once all these misunderstandings get cleared AM will have clarity on who truly loves them and who is just pretending. The small victories the trio will have in this track will make their downfall even worse. Ben Baa will lose Abhir for a bit and his ties with her will be severely damaged. Kuku will realize that playing with lives comes at a great cost. To all the fandom reading this please relax remember that quote” Only when is it dark enough we can see the stars”. Trust me AM will shine their brightest in these dark forsaken days just don’t give up hope.

“When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.” 

Stray thoughts

Loved how Mishti did not shy away from calling out Kuhu for being hypocritical. She was right Kuhu is like that person who uses people for her own benefit much like her choice Kunal. 

Wonderfully written. I love your analysis. You totally summed up 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today's Mishbir scene was perfect. It had the funny banter as well as a inner meaning

Edited by Dotslover22 - 4 years ago
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As usual amazing is the word.

Ok Heera wala dialogue is my favourite till now and the way he said it , bohot cute laga, like a child apni tareef kar raha ho .

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

― George Bernard Shaw

“Kia”

When I was reading all the posts in the forum I thought AM had no scenes no one talked about this. Do you guys know how hard it is to procure diamonds. Like there is an entire complicated process of mining them such as open pit mining and underground  mining. My point is to get to a diamond you have to dig deep. For Mish to realize Abhir’s importance she needs to be in touch with the depth of her love. She needs to dig deep and open up her heart that she has guarded for so long. The process is long but hey at the end of the day you get a beautiful jewel that you cherish for life so let Mish discover his worth. This scene was small but did you guys notice that BM said she will pray for him. We all know BM and her duas will be sincere as they stem from a pure heart in contrast Ben Baa’s intention will lead to her downfall as they stem from a diseased heart. Abhir again asks her that why did she save him from a burning car? Instead of giving a straight answer Mish beats around the bush and talks in circles. Her hesitation in not telling him will cost her. Right on cue Kuhu walks in and manipulates Mish in to not confessing. The sad part is Mish agrees however, hear me out here remember how frustrating it was when the godhdana track was going on and we all were like why isn’t Mish seeing the faults in Kunal. It took her so much time but gradually she stood up for what is right. I think the same will happen in this case. It will take her some time to gather herself and deal with her new found feelings all this is very new for her and then the people around her are  hell bent on keeping her confusion intact. At the same time Kunal tries to sway Abhir but I loved his response:

Stray thoughts

Agree totally...💕

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Wonderfully written. I love your analysis. You totally summed up 

Thank you so much🤗 I just wanted to spread some positivity.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Today's Mishbir scene was perfect. It had the funny banter as well as a inner meaning

Yass I am sad that no one had talked about it in the forum. I actually thought the episode will be full of nonsense but this scene was so cute na.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

As usual amazing is the word.

Ok Heera wala dialogue is my favourite till now and the way he said it , bohot cute laga, like a child apni tareef kar raha ho .

Mine too lol At their very core AM our kids who were abandoned by their parents. Mish's parents literally abandoned her and Abhir's father left him and his mom has emotionally distanced herself from him. Just imagine the heaviness in their hearts due to being left behind. Hence, Abhir can't help but assert his importance here because he doesn't want Mish to leave.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

― George Bernard Shaw

“Kia”

Stray thoughts

Beautiful analysis..

Every one is cool down after writing their thoughts now.. It's was just morning mein happy mode mein episode dekhene jago aur Sirf planning /plotting dekhene ko mile toh we all got upset... 

So true after  this mess  AM will have stronger bond with each other....

fangirl1012 thumbnail

🤗 A virtual hug to you for taking out time to read this:)