My take on original story of BP

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There are days when I don’t think of Bepannaah but then there are other days where I do think about it and miss the show and today is that day 😂. I just wanted to share my thoughts about how the actual storyline was supposed to play out had Colors not meddled with the script 😪. 

Most likely story began to change during the fake marriage track. I think AdiYa were supposed to pretend to be a married couple as this would bring them closer together but the circumstances would have been different. Rajveer was a character which never made sense to me  hence I am sure he was not a part of the story.  AdiYa would have been caught for lying by viranis and maybe somehow they would have managed to get Zosh closed down as a means of payback lol . Of course the bond between AdiYa becomes stronger somehow the reveal of Pooja aborting  Adi’s kid then later becoming pregnant with yash’s child comes into the frame. This shatters both Adi and Zoya, Sakshi says she did try telling poosh to end the affair (scene didn’t get telecast but it was meant to) but also calls out Aditya for being childish, not understanding pooja blah blah 😏 Adi reads the diary which only upsets him more. Zosh company is reopened, Zoya decides to throw a surprise party for him but is heartbroken to know he left for Paris. 

6 months leaps. Zoya running Zosh successfully, gives credit to Aditya. Anniversary party coming up for Hooda parents. Zoya decides to bring Adi back. He returns but isn’t the same as he was in pre leap. Zoya finds out him leaving, gets upset, adi promises to never lie to her again. He realises his love for her sometime later. Sakshi tied up in the basement of Hooda house by Anjana who then takes her to the hospital as she became unconscious. On the day of the anniversary party, she escapes but again caught by Anjana who then pushes her down a cliff. Sakshi’s phone is found by Adi who keeps it in his room. Aditya tells tell Zoya about his love for her. She finds out and tries to deny her feelings for him. Adi attempts to leave again to recover from rejection, Zoya realises her love for him and confesses this to him. Wasim finds out, disowns her. AdiYa go to Zosh to marry when Wasim interrupts them and takes the company away from them. Proposal scene and then they get married in a temple on ganpati visarjan. They enter Hooda house where Anjana is shocked to see them married. 

Happy days for AdiYa until Sakshi’s re entry opens a can of worms. She tries to expose Anjana, Zoya finds out about her too and tries to tell Aditya this but he doesn’t believe her which drives a wedge in their relationship. Sometime later, Anjana is exposed and it’s later revealed Wasim had some involvement in the murder and was responsible for Yash being in debt😂. AdiYa reunite, ArNoor happens in the meantime. Papa Hooda’s secret is revealed (don’t know what it could have been) which shatters the family especially Aditya. But he later reconciles with them. 

Uske baad Idk what could have been in store other than AdiYa having kids because tbh Bepannaah wasn’t the type of show where random villains could enter the story and cause problems for everyone. As it has been stated, the past separates AdiYa but also connects them together. It had a fixed plot which was about 2 people moving on from the betrayal of their spouses cheating on them as well as who killed the ex partners and why. 

I think the entire story could have been told in limited episodes. Not as a daily soap but a 2 episode per week show. It could run for 10 months. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dodemoon22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much for writing this topic❤️ and to write what you think about the original story

We didn't know what the original story was ,but i think the end is sad from the dialogues of Zoya

and i don't think Rajver in the original story that he is the son of harsh and harsh will not die in the original story.

after the marriage of Zoya and aditya will come Sakshi ,as you said she would come to say about anjana and Zoya will know and try to say to aditya but he will not believe her there will be separation

as you said, the past connects them and also separates them,the reunion will be to learn the mystery of the poosh incident and Mahi and Madu think they will come back again when the case is opened for the second time and When Zoya and aditya know the answer, they will separate and yes Arnoor will unite.

mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dodemoon22

Thank you very much for writing this topic❤️ and to write what you think about the original story

We didn't know what the original story was ,but i think the end is sad from the dialogues of Zoya

and i don't think Rajver in the original story that he is the son of harsh and harsh will not die in the original story.

after the marriage of Zoya and aditya will come Sakshi ,as you said she would come to say about anjana and Zoya will know and try to say to aditya but he will not believe her there will be separation

as you said, the past connects them and also separates them,the reunion will be to learn the mystery of the poosh incident and Mahi and Madu think they will come back again when the case is opened for the second time and When Zoya and aditya know the answer, they will separate and yes Arnoor will unite.

The only thing which would have caused distance between AdiYa is the mystery behind Poosh’s death. Nothing else would have made sense. Idk if it’s a coincidence or not, but BP’s story was loosely inspired from the film and novel Random hearts. 

Yes Harsh definitely wasn’t meant to be killed off. 

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved this topic!

I think AdiYa’s love story was supposed to have more intensity than what was shown. Like I felt they would both be consciously aware of their love but never address it.

And I wish the murder mystery was given more importance. I don’t believe Anjana was the only person responsible. And Papa Hooda’s secret was not Rajveer. In fact, Rajveer wasn’t supposed to be his son. It seemed as if Rajveer hated Papa Hooda because he defended criminals. 

Bepannaah wasn’t supposed to be about random villains like Mahi and Rajveer etc. 

mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Loved this topic!

I think AdiYa’s love story was supposed to have more intensity than what was shown. Like I felt they would both be consciously aware of their love but never address it.

And I wish the murder mystery was given more importance. I don’t believe Anjana was the only person responsible. And Papa Hooda’s secret was not Rajveer. In fact, Rajveer wasn’t supposed to be his son. It seemed as if Rajveer hated Papa Hooda because he defended criminals. 

Bepannaah wasn’t supposed to be about random villains like Mahi and Rajveer etc. 

Hi Ishana, how are you 😊 yes BP was never about random villains like Rajveer, his naani etc. Infact the story had no antagonist. Yes Anjana was shown to do bad things but she wasn’t an outright vamp. Yes murder mystery required more importance for that was the other plot of the show. Me too think Anjana wasn’t the only one behind the murder, waseem had to be involved with it too. I can’t figure out what secret Harsh was hiding coz whatever it was supposed to be was going to shatter the family. Maybe a plot twist where it’s revealed the woman he was said to have an affair with was actually his legally wedded wife who he dumped for Anjana meaning his marriage with her is illegal because he didn’t divorce the other woman so both Adi and Arjun were born out of wedlock.  😂. 

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

Hi Ishana, how are you 😊 yes BP was never about random villains like Rajveer, his naani etc. Infact the story had no antagonist. Yes Anjana was shown to do bad things but she wasn’t an outright vamp. Yes murder mystery required more importance for that was the other plot of the show. Me too think Anjana wasn’t the only one behind the murder, waseem had to be involved with it too. I can’t figure out what secret Harsh was hiding coz whatever it was supposed to be was going to shatter the family. Maybe a plot twist where it’s revealed the woman he was said to have an affair with was actually his legally wedded wife who he dumped for Anjana meaning his marriage with her is illegal because he didn’t divorce the other woman so both Adi and Arjun were born out of wedlock.  😂. 

I’m good, missing our #BreakTheVrat days badly 🤣  where is everyone? 😔

And yeah! Waseem was always a suspicious character. The story needed to explore Aditya and Zoya trying to be better partners to each other. One thing I don’t like is how whitewashed they made PooSh. As if all was really AdiYa’s fault for the marriage failing.

I really wonder what Papa Hooda’s secret was. Adi had already hated him for having an affair what could’ve been worse? And besides I feel Papa Hooda had a clue about Anjana but we will never get to find out if he actually knew 😭😭

Edited by -Ishana- - 4 years ago
mystique_4008 thumbnail

I’m good, missing our #BreakTheVrat days badly 🤣  where is everyone? 😔

And yeah! Waseem was always a suspicious character. The story needed to explore Aditya and Zoya trying to be better partners to each other. One thing I don’t like is how whitewashed they made PooSh. As if all was really AdiYa’s fault for the marriage failing.

I really wonder what Papa Hooda’s secret was. Adi had already hated him for having an affair what could’ve been worse? And besides I feel Papa Hooda had a clue about Anjana but we will never get to find out if he actually knew 😭😭

After the show ended, many of us left the main forum coz some stalkers reported those threads 🌚 so a chatclub for invited members only was made. It was active for some time but now nobody goes there anymore. 

“ The story needed to explore Aditya and Zoya trying to be better partners to each other “ this is what the cvs didn’t get the chance to do, that was the second half of the story.  Script was ready till March  but colors just had to prove why ITV is referred to as the idiot box. 

I don’t feel Poosh were entirely whitewashed. If you rewatch the launch, Anirudh said the show will make you look beyond EMA as mere cheating and understand the factors which leads to it. Cvs had intended to show AdiYa also made mistakes in their respective marriages, it was always in the plan to make poosh cheaters with some justification but the writers didn’t execute it properly. Maybe due to channel interference or the writing team were different during those episodes idk. 

I think they gave a hint that papa Hooda knew about Anjana. During the courtroom episodes, she was talking with him about something and started crying so it was probably that. 

crazypoodle3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved this topic!

Same, I always felt that the story would be high on emotions with them struggling with their past and then their future. 

I think that stories like that don’t usually work on itv because it doesn’t fit into the required formula of having the typical villains who dress extremely over the top and are just completely negative and then the prefect male lead and then the female lead who always sacrifices. 

I think that’s why a lot of tracks were added by the channel to try and give that drama but the story wasn’t made for that. It still tried to avoid the typical drama compared to other shows and it didn’t have those cross over episodes which the channel seemed to love.

mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazypoodle3

Same, I always felt that the story would be high on emotions with them struggling with their past and then their future. 

I think that stories like that don’t usually work on itv because it doesn’t fit into the required formula of having the typical villains who dress extremely over the top and are just completely negative and then the prefect male lead and then the female lead who always sacrifices. 

I think that’s why a lot of tracks were added by the channel to try and give that drama but the story wasn’t made for that. It still tried to avoid the typical drama compared to other shows and it didn’t have those cross over episodes which the channel seemed to love.

Hi😊 oh gosh yes if there is one thing I am glad didn’t happen was BP having merger episodes with the other shows . Channel is famous for that gimmick to increase TRP. 

crazypoodle3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

Hi😊 oh gosh yes if there is one thing I am glad didn’t happen was BP having merger episodes with the other shows . Channel is famous for that gimmick to increase TRP. 

Hey ☺️ Same 😂I’m sure all of their shows had them and there would be a merger with around 4/5 shows  they were such a waste of time like there would be random dance sequences or tracks and the storyline wouldn’t even progress. 

With the amount of interference from the channels I wonder what the initial story would’ve been.😕

Edited by crazypoodle3 - 4 years ago