Wish they would tone down the overdose

Sanleema thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good morning everyone🌞

I don’t want to get into the episode and spoil it for anyone who is yet to watch the episode, but wish the creators would tone down the negativity in the show a little bit.  Usually whenever a new show starts, I watch at least the first 100 episodes for sure because this phase is mostly filled with happiness.  Also this is the important phase to any show when a viewer gets an understanding of the characters, basic plot line of the show, and the time to decide to stick to the show.  If I cross this period without getting disappointed, I continue the show.  Unfortunately, this show has just reached 86 episodes and so far the positive versus negative is in 25:75 ratio.  Other than the first couple of weeks, there hasn’t been any significant time given to the leads story or character development.  So far they have just given us a basic sketch of the characters.  No idea why they had to jump into a negative track so soon without using the leads potential.  This is a daily soap and these shows run for at least a year, I have no idea why they never use the time to establish a strong story, instead of just cooking up a half-baked story.

I’m afraid the overdose of negative characters is just going to push the viewers away, because this show hasn’t reached a stage where the bad guys keep plotting and the leads defeat the evil makers’ plots and the cycle goes on.  Also at this point the people against the FL far outweigh than the people who support her.  If everyone had a genuine reason to hate her, it would be justified.  As of now, the reason is so superficial, I don’t know if I should bang my head or just feel bad for the lack of creative input. 

Unfortunately in spite of all the time in the world, most of the Indian shows fail to create the kind of story or characters that people can relate to.  Sorry to compare, but western shows run for a total of maximum 20-22 episodes (1 episode a week/just for 5 months max) and for half the year you don’t even see the show, yet they are successful in creating the kind of characters that people can relate to, love, even hate to love kind of characters, and wait to see the show again eagerly.

Sorry for starting the week with a sour post, but just wanted to let it out and feel free.  Now that I’m done, wishing everyone a happy, cheerful and a successful week ahead.

Good day...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ya menu kunal kuhu hating can understand

But nidhi mami even 

Like what

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It's ok you did not spoil any one day by sour post so don't be sorry

I can understand they really need to tone down negatively  little.. Especially the show has not cross even 100 episode yet.... 

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Hi I totally understand your disappointment.. and I am disappointed too but I am trying to be positive.The lower Kunal and Meenu fall the strong Abir and Mishti's love is gonna emerge. Yes there will be misunderstanding... and Abir it seems will doubt Mishti and be angry with her... and Mishti will jump to the wrong conclusion and misunderstand Abir and go ahead for the rishta. Both will cry and suffer but Abir after this will never doubt Mishti again. Everyone being against them means that when the truth will be out Abir will not forgive Meenu and Kunal so easily coz they are playing a very dirty game with Mishti. Turning her own family and their family against her for no fault of hers. They will even take away her one sole friend Abir. I am convinced that the truth will come out and Abir will go ahead and stop the wedding or rishta or whatever and confess his love to Mishti. I just hope the sadness doesn't last long and the truth comes out soon. 

If it happens during the engagement then I have hopes that maybe just maybe Abir and Mishti will get married before Kuhu and Kunal.

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you. After today's episode, I'm feeling very upset as well. Oh man! Just last week, Mishti realized her love and now, all this already? Atleast, few more episodes for both of them to tease each other. It would have been good if first Kunal tried to separate Misbhir (after he got to know that they love each other), then after failed attempts, tell his mom.. then after failed attempts, involve kuhu.. then trio to plot together.. but here... everything has come to trio already. if they had taken it one by one, it would have been less negative. Suddenly, the way things are getting setup against Mishti, it is even depressing. Today's episode is OK. But, tomorrow, it is going to hit the wrong nerve for Rajvansh family (Abhir's dad) and it is really gonna hurt Abhir. Meenakshi can't be so evil than this. She doesn't bother how her sons would feel about the humiliation, but just want Mishti out of their family! Wow! 

One hope is PARUL! I am sure she is going to be the main shipper for Misbhir and is going to play a very very big role in destroying this trio! That's what I feel. Nanu seems to be a dummy at the moment. But, Parul will be the perfect match for Meenakshi as she knows Meenakshi in and out. Let's see.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

I completely agree with you. After today's episode, I'm feeling very upset as well. Oh man! Just last week, Mishti realized her love and now, all this already? Atleast, few more episodes for both of them to tease each other. It would have been good if first Kunal tried to separate Misbhir (after he got to know that they love each other), then after failed attempts, tell his mom.. then after failed attempts, involve kuhu.. then trio to plot together.. but here... everything has come to trio already. if they had taken it one by one, it would have been less negative. Suddenly, the way things are getting setup against Mishti, it is even depressing. Today's episode is OK. But, tomorrow, it is going to hit the wrong nerve for Rajvansh family (Abhir's dad) and it is really gonna hurt Abhir. Meenakshi can't be so evil than this. She doesn't bother how her sons would feel about the humiliation, but just want Mishti out of their family! Wow! 

One hope is PARUL! I am sure she is going to be the main shipper for Misbhir and is going to play a very very big role in destroying this trio! That's what I feel. Nanu seems to be a dummy at the moment. But, Parul will be the perfect match for Meenakshi as she knows Meenakshi in and out. Let's see.

I have not seen the episode yet. But from all the updates i can understand that happy days are gone for us.

Just one request to everyone that watch it as a show.Don't get so involved with it .It should not effect our daily lives.

I agree Makers should tone down the negativity a little.Par kya karen ITV mei sirf negativity dikhate hein.

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

I have not seen the episode yet. But from all the updates i can understand that happy days are gone for us.

Just one request to everyone that watch it as a show.Don't get so involved with it .It should not effect our daily lives.

I agree Makers should tone down the negativity a little.Par kya karen ITV mei sirf negativity dikhate hein.

Haha ya. It's just a show and we have lots to handle in personal life. Sometimes, we see these for entertainment and if this goes depressing way, it has a small impact in the day. 

I agree there Will need to be a villan and that's what make love stories strong. I just hope they give a good closure to these incidents. Abhir saved Mishti twice (once from accident and next is fire accident). Till now, we have not seen her recollecting those. These are small small things that need to be recollected and acknowledged. I hope it happens in future. Let's see.

popeye thumbnail

My only hope is that since all negatives have got together already means hopefully the track won't drag out and within a couple of weeks the whole truth with explode infront of Abir. 

popeye thumbnail

My only hope is that since all negatives have got together already means hopefully the track won't drag out and within a couple of weeks the whole truth with explode infront of Abir. Also the other thing is that Indian Tv Audience love the drama so hopefully itll push up the trp.

savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

My only hope is that since all negatives have got together already means hopefully the track won't drag out and within a couple of weeks the whole truth with explode infront of Abir. 

So next 2 weeks not watching show, who wants to see negativity on show when there is toi much in real life. One watches show to escape reality. So good people let me know when nice things happen.