amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Now that the show is coming to an expected ending, and all MisHaan/RiHaan fantasies/fanwars are slowly becoming irrelevant, can we all take a moment and appreciate how hot and sultry Tejaswi looked in this show? 

Quite contrary to all her previous roles, where she donned traditional outfits, this one was an absolute surprise.

And Tejaswi nailed all the clothes...be it business formals or dresses or casuals.

I am dying to get a glimpse of her diet plan and exercise regime.  TV industry has tons of actresses but somehow Tejaswi's phisique I love the most. Perfect height, perfect curves, perfect shape.

What do you guys think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Diet plan๐Ÿ˜† Teju is the biggest foodie one can ever find among actresses..She never follows diet..She loves to eat,eat and eat..

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail

Since you've asked for her fitness Mantra..Check this out๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ

https://youtu.be/T6u00tzJDJ0

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Diet plan๐Ÿ˜† Teju is the biggest foodie one can ever find among actresses..She never follows diet..She loves to eat,eat and eat..

Kunal  said in recent iv "In b/w the shots if u want to know where is Tejasswi , then find where is food "๐Ÿ˜†

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I love Teju's figure too...she's perfect and she eats a lot. Like a lot a lot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she must be hitting gym regularly for her perfect figure....I wish I could eat that much and be slim๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ not a chance though... I gain weight without even eating anything๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

Kunal  said in recent iv "In b/w the shots if u want to know where is Tejasswi , then find where is food "๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah find food find teju๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

I love Teju's figure too...she's perfect and she eats a lot. Like a lot a lot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she must be hitting gym regularly for her perfect figure....I wish I could eat that much and be slim๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ not a chance though... I gain weight without even eating anything๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

She doesn't go to gym or workout regularly..She is very lazy if there is no shoot ๐Ÿ˜‚ Only eating, reading and sleeping ๐Ÿ˜‹ Yeah she walks for sometime daily in the morning..

pranurosid thumbnail

Yeah find food find teju๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yeah it's easy๐Ÿ˜†

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

She doesn't go to gym or workout regularly..She is very lazy if there is no shoot ๐Ÿ˜‚ Only eating, reading and sleeping ๐Ÿ˜‹ Yeah she walks for sometime daily in the morning..

Damn man then she is god gifted๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

pranurosid thumbnail

Damn man then she is god gifted๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yeahโค๏ธ And she always says that her work also helps her to maintain that figure..As it is not a regular 9-5 job sitting at a same place and they have to do much physical activities while doing the scenes..She feels it helps her to maintain figure even without hitting gym regularly ๐Ÿ˜‰