Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am confused , whom did Raman see Shagun ya Ishita...

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Intriguing update...

Seems like Shagun pretended to be happy to marry Raman so she could have some wealth to start a life with Param...

Raman was happy thinking he would be settled in life but everything was shattered after Shagun’s betrayal ...

Raman didn’t get a chance to analyse his feelings  for Shagun well as the marriage was fixed in a hurry..

Why I feel that Raman heard Ishita’s voice and fell in love with it but mistook Shagun as the owner of the voice...

So did Raman get married to Ishita who is Shagun’s sister.???.

Please update soon...

Thank you...

Edited by myangels - 4 years ago
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very very interesting 

Just curious to where is ishita

It's awesome 

Please update next part soon 

Thank you so much for the new story 

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your new story 

the title is Excellent 

and I'm sure you have planned a Mind Blowing story 

taahir004 thumbnail

Prologue is Intriguing 

Yes love is somewhat unpredictable one can never truly know or be guaranteed that 

they will get their love reciprocated in the same way 

I'm totally looking forward to reading this story 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice😃

There are two 'she' in this chapter. But it is very easy to differentiate, which 'she' refers to Shagun, and which 'she' refers to Ishita. That was really interesting 👏. His side of kahani has only Shagun in major part, Ishita is very little, almost invisible, but yet he was attracted to her, first, and he doesn't know that. Looks like he married Ishita, and doesn't give a damn to her😒. 

I'm in😎

With 'Dil ki Chahat', the very fisrt line of the story itself has triggered some memories in me

"I wish I could be a better me, for you..."

And as the story progressed, it only turned out to be more relatable and thus I react very strongly to the turns in the story, more than applauding your writing. I am sorry for that. You have managed to indulge life in 'Dil ki Chahat', that it managed to touch my heart, and I react as if it's happening for real. All credit to you though👏. I could see  'other' people in Raman and Ishita, and that always managed to bring tears.

With this story, I read the title as 'Humari aduri kahani', was too occupied to even notice 'meri' aduri kahani. I would have not dared to read even if it's 'humari aduri kahani'. You're an awesome writer, how can I ignore your works? This sounds pretty interesting and I will enjoy it happily like I have enjoyed 'Humk pyaar hua'😄

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome story

Amazing update

Raman heard a girl singing he was lost in her beautiful voice nani caught him he was caught many time nani called iyers and fixed raman and shaguns marraige raman was happy as he was going to settle down in life shagun was greedy poor raman shagun eloped with her boyfriend on the day of marraige in starting with ur description on girl i thought she is ishita but when story started proceeding i realized she is not ishita as she will never do that

Pls update soon

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mind blowing start

What a twist at end 

Cant wait to read next part

Plzzz update soooon

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A beautiful start to a beautiful story

taahir004 thumbnail

Wow what an Intriguing Start 

Raman though a gangster seems to love the people of his village 

it also seem to be that he led a lonely life always drinking before sleep takes over 

until one evening he heard the most beautiful voice and finding the face too to be

beautiful , Raman fell for the lady and his Naani too encouraged the alliance 

at this point I was thinking about Ishita but thankfully its Shagun 

so she seems to love material objects much 

she choose everything heavy and beautiful for her supposed wedding 

and Raman was happy that he could shower her with these gifts to make 

her happy to bring happiness in her eyes

only to be deceived by her as she elopes with her lover Param on the day of the wedding

and does she return six months later calling Raman as Saheb , did something happen to her

now I'm waiting to see what will happen , what will Raman do now