Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The makers didn't left any chance to butcher each and every character but the way teju performed was beyond perfection!!

From swaragini to sbrk2 she is performing different roles with so much versatility!! Grow more princess!!

Will always be disappointed the way aneri was treated bcoz her character didn't got much to do and after performing roles like Nisha this was not much impressive but hoping best for aneri💖

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Teju as mishti did very well I watched teju for the first time.liked her very much as mishti but now I am mad at mishti 😭teju performed very well in this track too.👍🏼

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The only reason for watching S2 even after knowing the S1 story is teju......good or bad ,I liked teju performance as mishti.....and looking forward or her upcoming shows...😊

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The only reason to watch this show was teju..beautiful performance by her...

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes she was perfect as Mishti. Hats off  to her for doing justice to such a flawed character but my favourite character of her has to be Ragini. She was just brilliant as Ragini. 

All the best to her for future projects. 

Edited by Haalim - 4 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed.. This is happening with Teju since Swaragini..Her characters take off very well and the makers do all kinda experiments only with her character due to TRPs or to bring some twists💔. Only Diya's role from PPK&RLHN got spared compared to other roles❤️..Even though there was negativity around Ragini's character..That was iconic..She was brilliant as Ragini⭐️😎

She gives the best in every role which she portrays😎👏She is so beautiful and an amazing actress.She deserves more success for her talent..Even though CVS ruined Mishti's role at the end..I loved her portrayal as Mishti in Silsila❤️..She breathed life into the character❤️.It's a complex character and she did with perfection👏 This show got her more fame and new fans..I'm happy for that..I hope she gets better shows in future and reaches to more heights which she deserves..

Excited to watch her in KKK,if the news is true..

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Agreed.. This is happening with Teju since Swaragini..Her characters take off very well and the makers do all kinda experiments only with her character due to TRPs or to bring some twists💔. Only Diya's role from PPK&RLHN got spared compared to other roles❤️..Even though there was negativity around Ragini's character..That was iconic..She was brilliant as Ragini⭐️😎

But she gives the best in every role which she portrays😎👏She is so beautiful and an amazing actress.She deserves more success for her talent..Even though CVS ruined Mishti's role at the end..I loved her portrayal as Mishti in Silsila❤️..She breathed life into the character❤️.It's a complex character and she did with perfection👏 This show got her more fame and new fans..I'm happy for that..I hope she gets better shows in future and reaches to more heights which she deserves..

Excited to watch her in KKK,if the news is true..

Its confirmed

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My wish got fulfilled 🥳

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww all the best to her. It will give her more fame 🤗🤗

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9