Users

Frequent Posters

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Real scene 🀣

You should watch that show and bang on your head to the wall 🀣

Apna show yeh level se tho bahut upar hai, We should be thankful jaldi khatam ho raha hai🀣

Why is he dancing with so much enthu when his girlfriend (I suppose) is being held hostage by an evil makdi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Why is he dancing with so much enthu when his girlfriend (I suppose) is being held hostage by an evil makdi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

writer knows, sayad makdi boli hogi ke usko chudail(he suppose girlfriend whom he don't even love🀣) ko bachana hai tho tujhe nachna padega, Gabar ne jesse basanti ko bola tha 🀣 That makdi is pervert 🀣

Trisolaris thumbnail

writer knows, sayad makdi boli hogi ke usko chudail(he suppose girlfriend whom he don't even love🀣) ko bachana hai tho tujhe nachna padega, Gabar ne jesse basanti ko bola tha 🀣 That makdi is pervert 🀣

Par Basanti ke dance me reluctance toh dikha tha, yaha toh banda bade maze se dance kar raha hai πŸ˜‚

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for sharing this, I just had a good long laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Are you sure this is the real scene or is it some spoof?!

It is real scene πŸ˜‚ 🀣

ILoveNature thumbnail

Par Basanti ke dance me reluctance toh dikha tha, yaha toh banda bade maze se dance kar raha hai πŸ˜‚

He is also pervert type maybe 🀣 He is someone's husband but chudail(jho bandi thi) did something and make him her boyfriend uske baad he loose his character of Ram and became Rana πŸ˜†

Trisolaris thumbnail

He is also pervert type maybe 🀣 He is someone's husband but chudail(jho bandi thi) did something and make him her boyfriend uske baad he loose his character of Ram and became Rana πŸ˜†

Oh wo bandi bhi uski wife/ girlfriend nahi hai?! Waaah, this is so next level 🀣

ILoveNature thumbnail

Oh wo bandi bhi uski wife/ girlfriend nahi hai?! Waaah, this is so next level 🀣

ha pata nahi biwi kaha chali gyi, kuch din pahle tak tho siya se kali banke ghum rahi thi🀣

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz4XOq8h3aU/?igshid=1u3u2pepuvvqi

Rohan's expression - hilarious 🀣 🀣 🀣

He looks more Bebas, Lachar than 90's heroines.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ladies ..clarify something to me...is this supposed wedding to veer fake...has mishty bribed the pundit to do a fake wedding for her and veer but real one for pari and ruhaan...I’m confused...I can’t believe she’s so crazy to get herself and veer into a real marriage when she knows she doesn’t love him..I know the wedding will be stopped..but I just can’t believe the writers are so crazy that they will make mishty so foolish to do a real wedding with veer ,..Anyway this whole mandap drama is actually disgusting..I hate it when these writers take it to the mandap..😑

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ladies ..clarify something to me...is this supposed wedding to veer fake...has mishty bribed the pundit to do a fake wedding for her and veer but real one for pari and ruhaan...I’m confused...I can’t believe she’s so crazy to get herself and veer into a real marriage when she knows she doesn’t love him..I know the wedding will be stopped..but I just can’t believe the writers are so crazy that they will make mishty so foolish to do a real wedding with veer ,..Anyway this whole mandap drama is actually disgusting..I hate it when these writers take it to the mandap..😑

Don't know..Have to wait for the episode..But they can show anything now..Just 4 episodes left