Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Can't wait for tomorrow's finale! ... 🥳

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

How is this show? I did not read any posts except for the first page as I don't want to read spoilers? Is it scary and good?

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Started watching the show. It hooked me from the 1st scene itself. Watched 7 episodes so far and I couldn't wait to see what exactly happened in Jang man wol's past. I feel she was betrayed. I could be totally wrong. I am not really expecting any happy ending for leads. IU's character is really intriguing and capricious. No one would have done a better job than her.

Surkh_Soz_Ishq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

At first I though it would be a horrible version of Goblin but it actually turned out to be really good. The acting cinematography outfits almost everything was near perfect. Thankfully the plot was also tight I even liked those short ghost stories. The episodes were long but I didn't find it bothersome At first I felt the romance was bit lacking but after knowing the reason behind it I came to appreciate their love even more. Some might consider GSC a weak and boring male lead but in my opinion he was absolutely dreamy. He wanted nothing more than JMW's happiness and peace. As for the ending it depends on how you see it. For me it was realistic and hopeful. I don't regret a bit watching it.

IU was always my favorite and I love her even more now. For some reason I never liked Yeo Jin Goo but after this drama I became fan of his acting and will look forward to his next projects.

Edited by Surkh_Soz_Ishq - 5 years ago
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I used to cringe every time ML would blush around her even when she was a teenager ... 😆 .. It was weirdly awkward funny! ... Goblin could have worked so much better in terms of love story if FL was little older or at least in college or something! ... Regardless it was one hell of a drama, something just clicked and most of us loved it for various reasons combined!

I don't really have much problem with age gap thingy if the chemistry is fine. In Goblin, the main lead lacked it throughout the drama. I couldn't feel anything for the FL and her Cinderella story and was getting irritated whenever the 19-years-old would talk and behave like 9-year-old kiddo. Also after episode 12/13 when Goblin disappears for the first time the show became unbearable for me.

Thankfully, I am enjoying Hotel Del Luna thoroughly. I am at episode 11 and it is amazing by far. The center character Jung Man Wol is magnificent. With all her antics, crazy and ruthless manners, and tragic past, she stands out and how! IU is brilliant. I watched three of her dramas Scarlet Heart Reyo, My Mister, and now Hotel Del Luna, she just can't go wrong when it comes to picking a character and script. Also, her growth as an actress is visible. I have become a fan. This is my first drama with Yo Jin Goo in it. I like him a lot. I may watch Crowned Clown for him.

Edited by Sea-Hawk - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sea-Hawk

I don't really have much problem with age gap thingy if the chemistry is fine. In Goblin, the main lead lacked it throughout the drama. I couldn't feel anything for the FL and her Cinderella story and was getting irritated whenever the 19-years-old would talk and behave like 9-year-old kiddo. Also after episode 12/13 when Goblin disappears for the first time the show became unbearable for me.

Thankfully, I am enjoying Hotel Del Luna thoroughly. I am at episode 11 and it is amazing by far. The center character Jung Man Wol is magnificent. With all her antics, crazy and ruthless manners, and tragic past, she stands out and how! IU is brilliant. I watched three of her dramas Scarlet Heart Reyo, My Mister, and now Hotel Del Luna, she just can't go wrong when it comes to picking a character and script. Also, her growth as an actress is visible. I have become a fan. This is my first drama with Yo Jin Goo in it. I like him a lot. I may watch Crowned Clown for him.

True ... FL was irritating with her childish antics ... tho while I watched it was doable ... 😆 .. Now that I think about it fosho she was just much annoying as was the ML ... I liked ML till he fall for her .. till then he acted his age and was mature around her ... then it took a U turn and even he acted very juvenile! ... Age gap works but when you show a school going kid it becomes extremely hard to create chemistry with an older man!

Anyways .. I am done with HDL ... It has been a good journey with this show ... a bit slow here and there .. but overall worth a watch fosho .. wish they invested a bit more in main leads relationship .. even then IU stole the show fosho from her acting to her wardrobe and overall screen presence ... Even ML grew on me and left a charming aura behind! .. Loved it a lot more than "Master's Sun" esp the leads, cinematography and woven in flashback history!

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Really enjoyed HDL till the end. It was interesting, especially Man wol's past. I really thought GCS was reincarnation of her past lover to a certain point. Thought is was an expected ending I was disappointed how MW has such a normal reaction after knowing the truth and I feel it would have been better she is really crossed the bridge with GCM. He was there with her all the time for all those years and it all seem so worthless at the end. I feel more this way because MW was either way going to afterlife. But overall it was good show.

Although I don't think it's going to happen but I so want hotel blue moon to happen. KSH was way too dashing and hot as the new owner. 😍😘if makers were not planning S2 they should have avoided the last 60 sec scene and KSH. I won't be able to get rid of the idea of hotel blue moon now.🙃

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: roni_berna

How is this show? I did not read any posts except for the first page as I don't want to read spoilers? Is it scary and good?

It is good especially if you like horror comedy. I would definitely recommend it.

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

It is good especially if you like horror comedy. I would definitely recommend it.

Shinee ... you done with the show?!

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Shinee ... you done with the show?!

Almost. I just have the last episode remaining.