Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

I am enjoying the story up till now, laughed so hard at recruitment scenes of 1 & 2 candidates. Also at the end of episode 4, that scene was so creepy. I hope they elaborate more about that guest in room 13, how did she end up there and why she hates humans.

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I am enjoying the story up till now, laughed so hard at recruitment scenes of 1 & 2 candidates. Also at the end of episode 4, that scene was so creepy. I hope they elaborate more about that guest in room 13, how did she end up there and why she hates humans.

I am sure they will since she seems like a significant element of the hotel! ... Was she creepy or what ... 😳 .. I hope they don't show all of th ghosts good people whose lives ended tragically since such souls can also come off evil bad kind of people!

1103978 thumbnail

I am still liking this show ... the stories and flashback of their past has me glued fosho .. not to mention the A-1 cinematography! ... Quite enjoyable!

sunflower52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I am sure they will since she seems like a significant element of the hotel! ... Was she creepy or what ... 😳 .. I hope they don't show all of th ghosts good people whose lives ended tragically since such souls can also come off evil bad kind of people!

Yes whoever that ghost is creepy, she is out in the loose and creating havoc. This show is getting interesting and has gotten me intrigued with what happened to her in the past. Also her equation with those two men, that Ku keeps on dreaming about.

I like the way they are showing the flashbacks, through someone else eyes.

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣🤣

Edited by ndivyateja - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37 ^

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am actually liking the past story line more even though I'm not fond of historical or traditional dramas. Chung myung and man weol had more chemistry than the original pair 😅.. So far drama is going good.

sunflower52 thumbnail

This drama is about to become second most favourite of mine after Defendant.

The storyline is tight, visuals are amazing and all the actors are playing their characters so well. Even the comedy is more situational, also the soundtrack matches with the scenes being played.

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I dropped it after 6th episode..Lost interest!!! 🤔

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I dropped it after 6th episode..Lost interest!!! 🤔

Aww No! ... I am still loving it ... Love it even better than "Master's Sun" tbh! .. I wish you could have continued till Ep 7 .. that Ep wraps up the storyline for that scary ghost .. it was pretty tragic/sad/gloomy with "Done for me" OST ... do try to watch it till 7 if you like!

Glad "Sunflower's" here enjoying the show along with me .. 🤗

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago