Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Am I only the one not giving two cents about the dresses? 😆 I literally didn't even pay attention. I jsut noticed she wore a lot of white in the second episode, and they all just looked seem to me

*ashamed*

Image result for embarrassed hiding gif

Tris, even I don't notice the outfits until & unless it defines the character. Im loving her looks because they gave her a personality. Like this..

I agree white was overdone, but she pulled it off well. 👍🏼

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Tris, even I don't notice the outfits until & unless it defines the character. Im loving her looks because they gave her a personality. Like this..

I agree white was overdone, but she pulled it off well. 👍🏼

That Lavender look was the bomb! ... 😵😍

And those shoes are to die for! ... Koreans have great fashion sense plus they being conscious of their looks makes the market the hub of fashion!

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

After a long time liking a Korean drama, enjoyed both episodes. The precap looks interesting, he is her salvation and will get her out of the limbo she is stuck in for a millionea.

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sea-Hawk

Are you guys watching it? I loved her in Moon Lovers but I have become a fan of actress IU after watching My Mister. And now I have a huge expectation. However, I am not sure about the makers. I didn't really like KO. Especially, the 2nd half of the drama was pathetic. I didn't watch any other show of these writers though.

Also, Hotel Del Luna is being compared with Goblin which I didn't like except the bromance and Sunny-GR part (I know it is an unpopular opinion). But, really want to watch IU as a Boss Lady. And to be honest, I have a thing for fictional characters with good dress sense. Also, the ML looks cute.

I have planned to binge HDL once there are at least 6/7 episodes. Before that, I would like to hear some reviews.

Anyway, have you heard LJG is all set to do a cameo in this drama? I am excited about it.

Also, Hotel Del Luna is being compared with Goblin which I didn't like except the bromance and Sunny-GR part (I know it is an unpopular opinion).

Well its actually everyone's opinion 😆😆 Very few people liked the main lead couple...inspite of their numerous hot kisses. 😜 She looked too young and he looked too old.. they were an odd couple. I liked Goblin coz the concept was great and the cinematography was outstanding..and also the amazing OSTs... but couldn't finish it coz it dragged too much from ep 12 onwards.

DivAn_159 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Episode 3 was good.. i like the way it is moving forward and these ghost twists are actually interesting otherwise it's already quite predictable what is going to happen. 😊

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Th dog scene in epi 4 reminded of The Master's Sun..🤔 What's happening with the writers..Seems they keep recycling their own stories..

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Also, Hotel Del Luna is being compared with Goblin which I didn't like except the bromance and Sunny-GR part (I know it is an unpopular opinion).

Well its actually everyone's opinion 😆😆 Very few people liked the main lead couple...inspite of their numerous hot kisses. 😜 She looked too young and he looked too old.. they were an odd couple. I liked Goblin coz the concept was great and the cinematography was outstanding..and also the amazing OSTs... but couldn't finish it coz it dragged too much from ep 12 onwards.

I used to cringe every time ML would blush around her even when she was a teenager ... 😆 .. It was weirdly awkward funny! ... Goblin could have worked so much better in terms of love story if FL was little older or at least in college or something! ... Regardless it was one hell of a drama, something just clicked and most of us loved it for various reasons combined!

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Th dog scene in epi 4 reminded of The Master's Sun..🤔 What's happening with the writers..Seems they keep recycling their own stories..

Poo .. I don't even remember tiny winny details of Master's Sun anymore ... 🤣 .. So I think I'll be fine ... yet to watch Ep 4 tho!

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I used to cringe every time ML would blush around her even when she was a teenager ... 😆 .. It was weirdly awkward funny! ... Goblin could have worked so much better in terms of love story if FL was little older or at least in college or something! ... Regardless it was one hell of a drama, something just clicked and most of us loved it for various reasons combined!

I think since they showed her in high school it seemed weird..I didnt find it awkward tho..lol Here in Hotel Del Luna..She too sees him as a kid..But of course they moved the reunion of him as a working guy with experience..So many dont feel that way..
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Poo .. I don't even remember tiny winny details of Master's Sun anymore ... 🤣 .. So I think I'll be fine ... yet to watch Ep 4 tho!

Its about the soldier dog..When the army people try to kill the dog and the soldier handling him couldn't allow it..