Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Ofc ... Her character was cute and fun! ... But I felt she's one of the prominent actresses of Kdramas ... So felt her character didn't do justice to her position! ... [@Bold .. Yup .. they were both hilarious .. 😆]!

Oh girls .. most of you not very happy with the beginning .. 😭 ... Hope they keep your interest going otherwise I may be the sole watcher of the show since I am loving it ... 😛

Aww .. you are loving it.. good.. you are out of your slump now! 😀😀

I feel like i can already predict the story lol. I will just binge it later 😁😁

I ain't watching any kdramas right now.. just binging Friends 😅😅😆

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Oh GOD!!! First 2 episodes were really fun😆 just hoping bich me Kahi interest na kho jaye...LOL😛

Hey girl! Are you still waiting for Pillow Book? 😆

Regarding this.... IKR! Mujhey kuch gadbad lag rahi hai 😆

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Divya..I felt same too..Actually I took break as I felt sleepy in the middle and continued later..🤣 I thought may be as I saw it on noon I felt sleepy..😆

Actually I feel many things are related to other things..It reminds me of them..Like the knight attacking hero reminded me of MoTA and the tiger scene reminded me of Hangover movie..Mike Tyson scene..Did you felt so???

SHIT! I thought I felt deja vu ainvayi in that monster attacking scene! Hell, even I remembered Hyun bae! But like I was comparing ML's acting with Hyun Bin and comparing FL to Jin woo really. But it was so fleeting lol

Divs - I felt it too. I loved the first episode but things slowed down tremendously in 2nd episode. It literally took me 3 days to finish it~ Time constraints are a huge reason though lol

Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Ofc ... Her character was cute and fun! ... But I felt she's one of the prominent actresses of Kdramas ... So felt her character didn't do justice to her position! ... [@Bold .. Yup .. they were both hilarious .. 😆]!

Oh girls .. most of you not very happy with the beginning .. 😭 ... Hope they keep your interest going otherwise I may be the sole watcher of the show since I am loving it ... 😛

Oh yes, that's true... she had bigger roles in the past for sure! Though, I think the Emma role was super hatke compare to every other role of KDrama 😉😆

Sam, I am still liking the show~ I kinda have few complaints already..? But I am still on the road of watching it.... right now anyway 😆

Omg I loved the blind ghost!! She kept chasing the ML around 🤣 The ML was sitting in his apartment with his friend, and I knew the ghost will appear when he'll say something but it was still a little freakish when she actually did!

Image result for chills gif

I think overall there are more positives in this show atm, imo, for me to quit 😆

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Uff.. I thought Im the only one, I liked the 1st episode, but FF'd the 2nd episode to IU's looks 😆 Not excited for this show, but I somehow watched all of that writer's show except KO , dropped in the end. Will see few more epis as it is not boring😳

Am I only the one not giving two cents about the dresses? 😆 I literally didn't even pay attention. I jsut noticed she wore a lot of white in the second episode, and they all just looked seem to me

*ashamed*

Image result for embarrassed hiding gif

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Its not boring.. but this uff of seeing ghosts is been there done that (korean odyssey, Masters sun, etc) .. except that this time its a man who is seeing ghosts. I wanted something more interesting

Related image

I know what you are talking about! Totally a role reversal of Korean Odyssey here. These writers need a little hatke storyline! I miss MOTA 😭

Tris007 thumbnail

Apparently, ML of Moon Lovers is doing a cameo in Hotel Del Luna! I didn't even recognize him without that historical ghetto and mask 🤣

Kinda exciting though!

582445 thumbnail

Are you guys watching it? I loved her in Moon Lovers but I have become a fan of actress IU after watching My Mister. And now I have a huge expectation. However, I am not sure about the makers. I didn't really like KO. Especially, the 2nd half of the drama was pathetic. I didn't watch any other show of these writers though.

Also, Hotel Del Luna is being compared with Goblin which I didn't like except the bromance and Sunny-GR part (I know it is an unpopular opinion). But, really want to watch IU as a Boss Lady. And to be honest, I have a thing for fictional characters with good dress sense. Also, the ML looks cute.

I have planned to binge HDL once there are at least 6/7 episodes. Before that, I would like to hear some reviews.

Anyway, have you heard LJG is all set to do a cameo in this drama? I am excited about it.

Edited by Sea-Hawk - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Apparently, ML of Moon Lovers is doing a cameo in Hotel Del Luna! I didn't even recognize him without that historical ghetto and mask 🤣

Kinda exciting though!

😲 ... 🥳

Word Count: 0

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Divya..I felt same too..Actually I took break as I felt sleepy in the middle and continued later..🤣 I thought may be as I saw it on noon I felt sleepy..😆

Actually I feel many things are related to other things..It reminds me of them..Like the knight attacking hero reminded me of MoTA and the tiger scene reminded me of Hangover movie..Mike Tyson scene..Did you felt so???

(@Bold) Same pinch🤣

I liked how IU takes out her hair pin to attack the Knight. As you said, they might be linked.