Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Watched 1st epi and didn't like it that much 😕😕 dunno if i will continue....

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Oh..Ho..Shaz..

Word Count: 1

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Uff.. I thought Im the only one, I liked the 1st episode, but FF'd the 2nd episode to IU's looks 😆 Not excited for this show, but I somehow watched all of that writer's show except KO , dropped in the end. Will see few more epis as it is not boring😳

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s2397

Yes... They ruined Big and Korean odyssey at the end.

Indeed 🤔

Big was had a disappointing ending, dropped KO 👎🏼

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

😂😅 Well its not bad.. but not that good either. You all watch.. if it turns out to be a good show overall I will binge it 😳

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Uff.. I thought Im the only one, I liked the 1st episode, but FF'd the 2nd episode to IU's looks 😆 Not excited for this show, but I somehow watched all of that writer's show except KO , dropped in the end. Will see few more epis as it is not boring😳

Its not boring.. but this uff of seeing ghosts is been there done that (korean odyssey, Masters sun, etc) .. except that this time its a man who is seeing ghosts. I wanted something more interesting

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Divya..I felt same too..Actually I took break as I felt sleepy in the middle and continued later..🤣 I thought may be as I saw it on noon I felt sleepy..😆

Actually I feel many things are related to other things..It reminds me of them..Like the knight attacking hero reminded me of MoTA and the tiger scene reminded me of Hangover movie..Mike Tyson scene..Did you felt so???

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Its not boring.. but this uff of seeing ghosts is been there done that (korean odyssey, Masters sun, etc) .. except that this time its a man who is seeing ghosts. I wanted something more interesting

I actually loved Hong Sister's The Greatest Love, You Are Beautiful and The Master's Sun..But their recent dramas are not up their mark..
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I actually loved Hong Sister's The Greatest Love, You Are Beautiful and The Master's Sun..But their recent dramas are not up their mark..

Their's "Warn and Cozy" was a good drama too! ... Jeju Island ... 😍

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Ahhhh Idk 😁 I actually liked Park Min in MOTA. Emma's 👿 and 👼 faces are imprinted in my brain 😂😂😂

But yes IU is totally kicking ass here! 🙌😍 She chooses such amazing roles! Was it ypu who showed us this "reality show" clip where it was IU vs Go Ara? Or somebody idk, but she was so great there too!

Ofc ... Her character was cute and fun! ... But I felt she's one of the prominent actresses of Kdramas ... So felt her character didn't do justice to her position! ... [@Bold .. Yup .. they were both hilarious .. 😆]!

Oh girls .. most of you not very happy with the beginning .. 😭 ... Hope they keep your interest going otherwise I may be the sole watcher of the show since I am loving it ... 😛