Who else watched silsila2 out of Nostalgia of silsila1

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was so addicted to silsila.. even with all the bashing I really loved all the characters..

I started watching s2 cos of s1.. all the actors were new to me.. now I really like tejasvi n kunal .. as mishti n ruhaan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same Here 😭 Nostalgia want To See S1 😎 MauHaan❤️ Glimpses  in FBs  as well IshTi❤️ References Are Main Thing To Attach😳 iss Show Ishaan❤️ sey Jhude huye thy 😛 vahi kaafi hai 😃😛 

Tj❤️KJ as Mishaan 😎 Superb 👍🏼 rest the twists applying most s1 tracks  so much nonsense finally reaching Climax  

Silsila  Mein Ishaan❤️🤗mila  MauHaanbana ❤️ MishaaLiansh❤️ Parivar tha 👍🏼 IshTi Aur Mauli❤️ hamesha Yaadgar Rahenge ❤️👍🏼.

TongueDay DreamingNothing Beats This Scene👇👇 In Silsilasmiley42smiley27smiley31

Mishti looks at Ishaan, they both are sad (Aww, my poor babies Broken Heart).

Ishaan: C'mon kids go to bed. 

He tucks them in again. 

Next scene, Ishaan sitting in the living room thinking about what Pari said and contemplating the events of the picnic where everyone was having fun. Mishti comes out. 

Mishti: Popsie!

Ishaan: What happened beta, neend nahi aarahi, do your legs hurt? Do you want something? 

Mishti: Agar aapko kuch dukh hai toh usse andar mat rakho popsie, nahi to woh our batt jaayega. Share karo aur usko aadha karo. 

Ishaan looks at her sadly.

Mishti: Sorry popsie. 

Ishaan: Kya share karoon mere sona?

Mishti: Pari ki woh perfect family waali baat aapko buri lagi? Aaphi mere popsie ho aur aaphi mere popsie humesha rahoge, mere liye aap sabse important ho popsie. (AWWW MERA BACHA, what a cutie Hug)

Ishaan looks at Mishti emotionally, and they hug each other. Ishaan smiles and caresses her cheek. 

Ishaan: Kab mera chota sa bacha samajdaar hogaya. 

He takes Mishti into his lap. 

Ishaan: Beta, you are important for me, aur main jaanta hoon Mishti beta ki aap mujhe apne popsie maante ho. Lekin jo Dr. Kunal hai, woh aapke real papa hai, aur beta agar kalko aap unko choose karogi na, toh I swear much bura nahi lagega. Jitna bhi pyaar main aapse abhi karta hoon na, utna hi pyaar main aapse karta rahunga, balki, sse kahin zyaada. Mere liye sabse zyaada important hai ki aap khush raho, aapki mumma khush rahe. Agar aap dono khush, toh main chi khush. (CryCry haaye)

Mishti rests her head on Ishaan's shoulder. 😘😘😘😘

Silsila 💟 -

Mauli 💓- Lost Friend+Partner +Father To her Daughter+Son To M Family in Preleap Whom She Don't Deserve👍✊ in The Divine 😵Betrayal Padav 

She Got in Return 👍 BEST Friend+BEST Partner+BEST Lover+BEST Father+ BEST Son All In The Form Of Single Person Whom She Deserved Soulmate -Ishaann 💝💝💝💝 her Khoobsoorat Manzil 😊😊

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Me.started watching for s1 FBs and mishti and ansh then started liking mishaan and got addicted to the show.

Chandu piou sweetz indira and me are here from s1😊

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
SiddJ thumbnail

I was very active in s1.. not much in s2..

SiddJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Same Here 😭 Nostalgia want To See S1 😎 MauHaan❤️ Glimpses  in FBs  as well IshTi❤️ References Are Main Thing To Attach😳 iss Show Ishaan❤️ sey Jhude huye thy 😛 vahi kaafi hai 😃😛 

Tj❤️KJ as Mishaan 😎 Superb 👍🏼 rest the twists applying most s1 tracks  so much nonsense finally reaching Climax  

Silsila  Mein Ishaan❤️🤗mila  MauHaanbana ❤️ MishaaLiansh❤️ Parivar tha 👍🏼 IshTi Aur Mauli❤️ hamesha Yaadgar Rahenge ❤️👍🏼.

He tucks them in again. 

Next scene, Ishaan sitting in the living room thinking about what Pari said and contemplating the events of the picnic where everyone was having fun. Mishti comes out. 

Ishaan: What happened beta, neend nahi aarahi, do your legs hurt? Do you want something? 

Mishti: Agar aapko kuch dukh hai toh usse andar mat rakho popsie, nahi to woh our batt jaayega. Share karo aur usko aadha karo. 

Mishti: Pari ki woh perfect family waali baat aapko buri lagi? Aaphi mere popsie ho aur aaphi mere popsie humesha rahoge, mere liye aap sabse important ho popsie. (AWWW MERA BACHA, what a cutie Hug)

Ishaan looks at Mishti emotionally, and they hug each other. Ishaan smiles and caresses her cheek. 

Ishaan: Beta, you are important for me, aur main jaanta hoon Mishti beta ki aap mujhe apne popsie maante ho. Lekin jo Dr. Kunal hai, woh aapke real papa hai, aur beta agar kalko aap unko choose karogi na, toh I swear much bura nahi lagega. Jitna bhi pyaar main aapse abhi karta hoon na, utna hi pyaar main aapse karta rahunga, balki, sse kahin zyaada. Mere liye sabse zyaada important hai ki aap khush raho, aapki mumma khush rahe. Agar aap dono khush, toh main chi khush. (CryCry haaye)

Silsila 💟 -

Mauli 💓- Lost Friend+Partner +Father To her Daughter+Son To M Family in Preleap Whom She Don't Deserve👍✊ in The Divine 😵Betrayal Padav 

She Got in Return 👍 BEST Friend+BEST Partner+BEST Lover+BEST Father+ BEST Son All In The Form Of Single Person Whom She Deserved Soulmate -Ishaann 💝💝💝💝 her Khoobsoorat Manzil 😊😊

This is so beautiful.. deserves a post of it's own.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Me.started watching for s1 FBs and mishti and ansh then started liking mishaan and got addicted to the show.

Chandu piou sweetz indira and me are here from s1😊

Our Gang ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️Along  With Mili❤️ Few More 👍🏼 From S1 😃 Stay Tuned for The Same 😃👍🏼

Group Hug GIF - Group Hug GIFs

Hugs Kisses GIF - Hugs Kisses Love GIFs

Lots Of Hugs Love GIF - LotsOfHugs Love LoveYou GIFs

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumoos

This is so beautiful.. deserves a post of it's own.

Thank You 🤗❤️🤗

Here is Silsila Journey Thread 👍🏼 Dedicated To MauHaan❤️ Ishaan❤️🤗 Memories 😛😳👍🏼 👇👇

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5066993 ❤️

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Our Gang ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️Along  With Mili❤️ Few More 👍🏼 From S1 😃 Stay Tuned for The Same 😃👍🏼

Group Hug GIF - Group Hug GIFs

Hugs Kisses GIF - Hugs Kisses Love GIFs

Lots Of Hugs Love GIF - LotsOfHugs Love LoveYou GIFs

oh yes mili is also there.and many left.

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

He tucks them in again. 

Silsila 💟 -

Ishaan & Misti 🤩🤩🤩

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me 🙋and I think I am foolish to repeat the mistake 😂😂