VYSHALI... (Episode4)

GaneshaVinayak thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode4   

STORY OF BRAHMRAKSHAS

The mirror continued the story.

As soon as the sage cursed the king , he immediately turned into a demon. That king realized his mistake then and fell on the legs of the sage with repentance.

" Oh Mahagnan!!! The great Rishivarya!! Please excuse me !!! I had done a great sin with ego and lust. Oh Rishipatni!!! You were like a mother who fed me understanding my thirst and hunger. But I saw you in a wrong manner. I behaved basely and dirtily with you. Now I realized my mistake. Please excuse me. I can't live my whole life as a demon. Please free me from your curse. Please show mercy on me and forgive me.", cried the king.

The generous sage felt pity on that king. 

" Oh Rajan! I am so happy that you realized your sin. But excuse me! I can't take my curse back!!! But don't worry ! If a girl who was born in Rohini nakshatra and vrishiba Rashi with some special characters in her horoscope sacrificed her life and give bali of her to Chandi matha, you will regain your original human form.", the mirror ended the story.

Vyshali and Rudra understood about the way of shraap vimochan. Then Vyshali thought" If sacrificing my life saves a number of people, I will be ready to give my bali to maa." and checked whether the characters described by the sage match her horoscope. But it didn't. Vyshali was born in aswini nakshatra.

Rudra ordered," Vyshali !!! Go! Don't delay!! Immediately find that girl whose characters match with that as described by that sage. Request her and prepare her for that bali."

"Gurudev!!! Will really a woman come forward to sacrifice her life to end brahmrakshas????? Can we get such selfless people who are ready to give their bali????", doubted Vyshali .

Rudra clarified her doubt by saying ," Vyshali!!!! If that sage said it's the shraap vimochan of that brahmrakshas, definitely there will come a girl to give her life as sacrifice. We should find that girl immediately before that demon creates much more destruction."

Vyshali took blessings of her gurudev and reached the palace. In the palace, Simhasen was contemplating about how to control that demon. He was in a great fury and frustation ," I am going to be the next king. I was a great warrior . People praise my veerta, sahansheelatha, courage helping nature. They love me a lot. But I am unable to help them in need. They have a lot of expectations that I will uplift them and make their lives better. But I am not saving them from a small demon too." Vyshali listened all these words of him.

"Don't worry Simhasen!!! Really you had a great heart. You were always thinking about your people. You will gain great name and will remain ever in the history and in the minds of people. Your people will be saved immediately I find that girl.", thought in her mind.

Meanwhile, Rohini was very much upset with the things happening around. She had been in palace from a couple of days but Simhasen neither met her nor talked to her. She sent a letter to him through her sevaks asking him to meet her. But Simhasen said that he was busy thinking about that demon and he couldn't come. This made her more angry.

Vyshali reached the royal court. There she saw Chandrasen in some discussion with pandits of his court.

"Maharaj!!! We understood your situation!!! A demon has been troubling your kingdom from so many days. So you were in great distress but we should inform you one thing as it's our responsibility as Raj pandits. Few days ago you ordered us to verify the horoscopes of prince Simhasen and princess Rohini ......"

To be continued....!!!

Edited by GaneshaVinayak - 4 years ago