misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear Lord,  I feel like the likelihood of me ending up with white hair, possibly my undergrad degree and maybe even kids by the time Abhi and Pragya meet. (i’m no where close to even being married yet which shows what i mean. 😅)

How did the poor souls who’ve watched from the beginning dealt with this. It’s a whole different brand of anxiety. 

I am way to invested in this than it should he healthy. Clearly my productivity is being wasted. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

Dear Lord,  I feel like the likelihood of me ending up with white hair, possibly my undergrad degree and maybe even kids by the time Abhi and Pragya meet. (i’m no where close to even being married yet which shows what i mean. 😅)

How did the poor souls who’ve watched from the beginning dealt with this. It’s a whole different brand of anxiety. 

I am way to invested in this than it should he healthy. Clearly my productivity is being wasted. 

Yeah same. I went from watching no Indian tv shows at all since 2012 and jumping into this one earlier this year. And quickly became obsessed with Abhigya.  So way too invested. 

I do feel for the long time fans who stuck with it and are trying to make their voices heard on SM but are being ignored.  

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Simple.Stop watching.I did this at the third  or second whatever leap.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

Simple.Stop watching.I did this at the third  or second whatever leap.

I barely watched post leap.  I just see videos on Insta when they pop up.