|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

he is keeping her safe and away from all these bekar drama. 😆 or maybe school trip 🤣

Yup whatever it is she will hopefully make her grand entry tommorrow.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

kameeni main bhi hoon 🤣 but yes Ramya watched more than i did 🤣 but Ramya i am not sharing my prize with you i very well Deserve it. I have been awake since 5am for this crimgefest😡

You take all the awards😆. I would never every want an award for watching this episode🤣.

Yaar I watched would cup finals yesterday and after that wasted couple of hours simple sitting in front of my laptop. And then got to watch this at 6 after hardly having 3-4 hours sleep. And now on the way to office. But still I don't want this award, as I don't want to watch this kind of episodes again🤔.

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Watched today's epi after all the bashing of characters, EK, CVs, bloody footprints etc. Won't say I disagree but,

One thing that struck chord with me was P immediately taking a step back the moment she spotted her mangalsutra and realised she is married now. Must give her credit for this. Amidst all the physical and mental turmoil and the most significant chain of events in her life she still did did let go off him in that condition. Not easy. Lot of grit and determination.

And yes, she did run away from the GP, but she didn't run away from the pheras. She did hold her ground however she was breaking from within.

And we just cannot forget that even GP she would have completed if she was not sick worried about what AB's reaction+condition+accident as he knew about her wedding then.

For a change I am more concerned about P than RB currently.

MR21 thumbnail

Everyone who watched Today's Episode at 6am Deserves an award. 😆🤣

😡

Word Count: 0

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monali5

I am going to watch QH for sometime.I really need to cool myself down!

I am going to watch last two weeks episodes to have my dose of Bajju to get over with this crap.

MR21 thumbnail

Next AT ka title 😳

MR21 thumbnail
kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I know right?❤️

MR21 thumbnail

👏

Could you please do a gif of the walk of B when he enters his house. He is so good😳.

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

👏

Could you please do a gif of the walk of B when he enters his house. He is so good😳.

ok sure