|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Prerna loved Anu with all her heart so it definitely isn't going to be easy to just move on with another man we should give her some time to come to terms with this new marriage.

i agree with you but what she did isnt justified too at least to me. Khair I haven't seen such a badly written FL in my enitre life. And this happens to be Prerna's journey *slow claps*
Awesome_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

i hope it burns the enitre house down 😈

👍👍

Word Count: 0

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lets see what happens Swiss track would come soon but his injury also gets cured itna jaldi... Cvs use minimum logic n maximum drama

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG!the umbrella over bajaj's head was ripped 😂 (check kalank gif 1st one)he is soppesed to be a millioner right! It's actually showing current state of the show.so I think it suits🤣

Edited by Moushumi - 5 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

After that blood wala Greha pravesh trust me Bajju Deserves better 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moushumi

OMG!the umbrella over bajaj's head was ripped 😂 (check kalank gif 1st one)he is soppesed to be a millioner right! It's actually showing current state of the show.so I think it suits🤣

really i didn't notice let me check 🤣great symbolism though 🤣
WaqtZaya thumbnail
yes YES YES ITS A BROKEN UMBRELLA 🤣 just like our dreams of having Bajju for at least 2minx in the Epi and the start of the week 😡
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Where did Sneha disappear? Bajaj invited his staff and employees to his wedding but not his own daughter. Obviously to give Prerna a shock after the wedding but that just doesn't make sense.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Where did Sneha disappear? Bajaj invited his staff and employees to his wedding but not his own daughter. Obviously to give Prerna a shock after the wedding but that just doesn't make sense.

he is keeping her safe and away from all these bekar drama. 😆 or maybe school trip 🤣
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am back😎, let me go and read the previous pages