|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

What a waste🤢. Got up at 6 to watch this annoying episide. Nothing except Prerna and Shivi in this episode. I thought I would never be annoyed with any phone calls except AnuPre phone calls, but today P and Shivi, phone calls are too much to take. Shivi is so annoying in this epi😡.

Bajju actually holds her hand and says "Chale Mrs. Bajaj, gruhapravesh ka muhurat hogaya hai." Back to Bajaj Mansion, I don't understand why can't she continue to keep the phone unavailable till all rituals are done. B and everyone is waiting for her while she is busy being advised/scolded by Shivi. Anyway, B tells to continue the rituals and puja, let her be on call, she would get more calls now😆. She runs, she hurts her leg, she gets to know where A is admitted. B is waiting for P and is annoyed, angry and enters the house, pandit says without bride grehpravesh is incomplete. She enters A's room with legs soaked in her blood symbolising as gruhapravesh 🤬. She gives a long monologue looking at A which I skipped. She realises that she is married only after looking at her mangalsutra when she's keep her head on A's chest. Now she leaves realising where she is and what she did. Again an unbearable phone convo of P and Shivi where P informs her that now she is someone else wife.

Precap: finally grehpravesh and family drama.

Edited by MR21 - 5 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MR21

What a waste🤢. Got up at 6 to watch this annoying episide. Nothing except Prerna and Shivi in this episode. I thought I would never be annoyed with any phone calls except AnuPre phone calls, but today P and Shivi, phone calls are too much to take. Shivi is so annoying in this epi😡.

Bajju actually holds her hand and says "Chale Mrs. Bajaj, gruhapravesh ka muhurat hogaya hai." Back to Bajaj Mansion, I don't understand why can't she continue to keep the phone unavailable till all rituals are done. B and everyone is waiting for her while she is busy being advised/scolded by Shivi. Anyway, B tells to continue the rituals and puja, let her be on call, she would get more calls now😆. She runs, she hurts her leg, she gets to know where A is admitted. B is waiting for P and is annoyed, angry and enters the house, pandit says without bride grehpravesh is incomplete. She enters A's room with legs soaked in her blood symbolising as gruhapravesh 🤬. She gives a long monologue looking at A which I skipped. She realises that she is married only after looking at her mangalsutra when she's keep her head on A's chest. Now she leaves realising where she is and what she did. Again an unbearable phone convo of P and Shivi where P informs her that now she is someone else wife.

you deffo have more paitence than me to bear all that crap which I skilled. Today even FF didn't help 🤮🤮
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 5 years ago
MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Ankie

How did they find out about the accident?

Shivi tells Ronit told her that A left to Mandir to stop the wedding. P being smart calculated that the accident was As. She reached near Mandir and askes everyone about A showing his picture. One guy confirms that he joined him in city hospital. And she reachs hospital.

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

3 words to describe today's episode "WASTE OF TIME!" So bloody useless👎🏼. What I don't get is why introduce Bajju if all they wanted to do was show Mrs. Bajaj and her Ex! 😡😡😡😡😡

WaqtZaya thumbnail

🤢 blood wala Greha Pravesh 🤢

Khair, i hope bajju sees Pre ka blood and tends to her. Tomorrow bound to have Bajju a bit more than today. Yes Bajju needs not only to taunt her but also put her in place. 🤢😡

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Dont tell me they took him to the hospital?

Not them. The crowd took him to hospital.

Thanks for small mercies😆 or else I would have stopped watching the episode there itself.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Shivi tells Ronit told her that A left to Mandir to stop the wedding. P being smart calculated that the accident was As. She reached near Mandir and askes everyone about A showing his picture. One guy confirms that he joined him in city hospital. And she reachs hospital.

i was about to say something about Pre but then leave it. Waste of time and everything else 🤢
Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Bold The "ONLY" reason you would want to watch today's episode .
MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monali5

3 words to describe today's episode "WASTE OF TIME!" So bloody useless👎🏼. What I don't get is why introduce Bajju if all they wanted to do was show Mrs. Bajaj and her Ex! 😡😡😡😡😡

True. Waste of time. dimaag ka dahi hua hai. Monday morning ka Sathya naash. I don't know how my day would be now. Thought of having 2 min of B, from now on l should expect 0 min of B then won't be disappointed.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Not them. The crowd took him to hospital.

Thanks for small mercies😆 or else I would have stopped watching the episode there itself.

thank you for making me smile/grin. This has been the longest that i havent smiled/grinned after waking up 😆🤣