|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 73

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shin-chan

B

His then would be, a girl whose relationship of her choice, couldnt turn into marriage as she wished for. Not getting into detail on why and how. A nightmare she wants to forget (audience too🤔).

He respects her and doesnt have second thought while showing his concern towards her. Is the baby an excuse he was looking for, to care for her. Was it always there but very less displayed? But he is fully aware it is just going to be a marriage of deal for her. For him too.

P

She is not just a young girl whose love/relationship failed, her life has now become miserable in a short span of time (not that it was great before B entered her life😆). She is carrying the child of her love (the unconditional love?!)

Will it be possible for her to move on in life easily. Wont the child in her womb remind of that love with every second, every minute passes by. She needs time, hell of a lot of time to wholeheartedly accept what fate has for her.

When she lets him know about her pregnancy, she may had other ideas. Unaware, is this the honesty going to force him to all the more admire her.

PreRish - The Unspoken

His patience, care, concern and respect for her. He understands her, her wish matters to him the most. He tries to reason her weird behavior. He is no less stubborn but is always ready to give in, for her. He is & wants to be by her side as if she needs him. Her childishness is the least he expected from her yet he has made up his mind to get used to it.

Honesty, which had become his thirst in recent years. Very rare but he finally found it in her. She doesnt have to be loyal to him yet she has promised to be one. She is a woman of her words like him. She should not let him know of her feelings yet asks him to do so, even when he dont want to.

He takes all her crap with the hope that it will heal her 'temporarily' wounded heart.

She removes all her frustration on him as that makes her feel better for the moment.

There is a different kind of understanding between them. He compensates for all her mistakes (he has to, after all 'the unreasonable' done to her) and his efforts makes them look balanced as a couple.

Well, is all above enough for a marriage to work, what about love? Is it not required?

TBC...

Wow just wow. ❤️💕 I am speechless. 🙌👏👏👏

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah but it will turn into another war thread and I have no of posts restriction🤣

Isliye posted it here 😳

I'm aware of the restrictions on newbies. But you can post it in a separate thread. Fan-fiction threads don't turn into war-zones. 😊
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I woke up at 10:45 today. 🤪

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This is such a beautiful intro. ❤️

isnt it? The best synopsis so far for PreRish ❤️
WaqtZaya thumbnail

I woke up at 10:45 today. 🤪

finally Admin ji got some much required rest 😳
WaqtZaya thumbnail

I'm aware of the restrictions on newbies. But you can post it in a separate thread. Fan-fiction threads don't turn into war-zones. 😊

also its true synopsis of PreRish. Shin Chan make it a synopsis thread ❤️ though we will just do Wow wowowwow all the time but akhon Ko sakoon dil ko sakoon ❣️♥️
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah but it will turn into another war thread and I have no of posts restriction🤣

Isliye posted it here 😳

Why? I found nothing wrong.

Common it has such a good premise.😳

So well put and the mysterious element makes me want more of it!

Daal bhi do ab MF pe

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Isliye posted it here 😳

kaam karo save kar lo. Jab Goldie ban jao tab post karna do aur synopsis ke saath khush? Tab tak Yea war state bhi khatamn ho jayega 😆
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Collective Opinion - PRERISH STORY SO FAR 😎 DESERVES TO BE ON MF LIKE RIGHT NOW 😤

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

finally Admin ji got some much required rest 😳

I seriously haven't seen such a hard working admin

Not being cheesy but really, OMG. Never got the chance to say but she's very sincere.

Proud of you Wist!