|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

From the Mythological context, Goddess Parvati and Devi Sita used to adorn their foreheads with sindoor. It is said that Goddess Parvati protects the husbands of those women who put sindoor and also wards off all evil spirits. A married woman is expected to wear the sindoor on her forehead till her husband is alive. There is another saying regarding the amount of sindoor that falls on a bride’s nose when her groom puts it on her forehead. It determines how much the husband will love her.

Ref : https://ayoti.in/blog/the-significance-of-colour-red-and-indian-brides/

I came to know this during monkey wedding ❤️

My mom wears it but I didn’t know the nose part 🤣

Is there other methods to say the wife will be loved more.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: forbidden

Really then all girls should tell their would be husband to put sindoor on nose

ahahha. Easy peasy but you are getting it wrong. 😆 It has to fall on the nose, when the man is filling sindoor in Maang. 😆
forbidden thumbnail

It’s always been true rishabh bajaj loves prerna more than his ego l, himself, his business, his heart is her and I am happy cvs has shown this 🥳 bale bale when he falls for her I can feel his intensity for her and he won’t hesitate to confess to her that day will be new story of prerish love and dard story

WaqtZaya thumbnail

My mom wears it but I didn’t know the nose part 🤣

Is there other methods to say the wife will be loved more.

it has to happen during wedding re 🤣 kya re. 😆 and no my mom doesn't wear sindooor also i never allowed her to 😆 but that doesn't mean my papa loves her any less 🤣 Tom and his Jerry 🤣
forbidden thumbnail

How is it to fall it on nose when he is done or puts all it will fall on nose and face so double love

WaqtZaya thumbnail

ahahha. Easy peasy but you are getting it wrong. 😆 It has to fall on the nose, when the man is filling sindoor in Maang. 😆

monkey wedding ☺️
forbidden thumbnail

it has to happen during wedding re 🤣 kya re. 😆 and no my mom doesn't wear sindooor also i never allowed her to 😆 but that doesn't mean my papa loves her any less 🤣 Tom and his Jerry 🤣

Why she don’t wear it?

forbidden thumbnail

I don’t like the name they give each other 🤣

forbidden thumbnail

So when will prerna fall for bajaj and how will we know she will love a lot?

Is it dupatta flying or getting stuck to him

WaqtZaya thumbnail

How is it to fall it on nose when he is done or puts all it will fall on nose and face so double love

see man is supposed to fill the maang with a silver/gold coin. When man reaches the girl's forehead he pulls/ picks the MAAG teeka with one hand and puts the coin with sindooor on her Maang with another and during this the sindooor falls on nose sometimes not always (one example you saw in the dream!). When it falls it's called as a sign that husband will love a lot. ❤️

I am explaining shaadi and maang filling. me out of all people kya din agaye 🤣

It's in north indian riwaz not bengali riwaz waise. 😆 hamare wale toh kabhi kabhi nose se hi pull karte hai sindooor daalna. 🤣