|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Ankie ofcourse you're the sweetest😭❤️

LEVEL OF KUCH BHI is MAXX
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

mera buss chale ki main dusro se mere posts post karwaun🤣

🤣

Word Count: 0

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Umm that means he does charity. I m sorry if my post hurt because this is never my intention but my dear money plays a very crucial role in anyone's choice of work be that Karan, Or anyone else. If articles are to be believed, which to an extent I do, since I don't know actor or producer personally, Karan was not willing to TV initially but when Ekta offered him a whopping amount of money, he gave in, so how can we be sure that had Ekta renewed his cheque, he still won't want to continue it. Ekta is not called best business person or enterprenure for nothing. She has been in this industry for any KZK cast and know her business very well.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much!

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Umm that means he does charity. I m sorry if my post hurt because this is never my intention but my dear money plays a very crucial role in anyone's choice of work be that Karan, Or anyone else. If articles are to be believed, which to an extent I do, since I don't know actor or producer personally, Karan was not willing to TV initially but when Ekta offered him a whopping amount of money, he gave in, so how can we be sure that had Ekta renewed his cheque, he still won't want to continue it. Ekta is not called best business person or enterprenure for nothing. She has been in this industry for any KZK cast and know her business very well.

Unfortunately there is a huge difference between passion and charity and earning money for name and fame which lots don't understand, which isn't their fault actually. They only think one actor is charging a huge sum of money means they are hankering after it.

Well Karan works for his passion. Money ph nothing matters which is why he still worked with Ankoosh and Gul though they are and were bankrupt. Karan did three projects with Ankoosh that even after the sad state of 3dev! Unfortunately very less people understand this!

Anyway True he has charged a huge lump sum but he very well deserves that because he is committing his one entire year to this show. As per money name and fame, playing a huge amount in his life, well he doesn't understand business, he himself said that. Also If he did he wouldn't have had taken a huge gap in his prime time only to commit to his passion - singing and painting.

Khair.

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Acha one good thing about the promo is that Bajju is behind / taking care of Prerna's whereabouts. He always has her back ref : Bridge.

Which promo you guys are talking about? Pls give the WU.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The Swiss promo.
WaqtZaya thumbnail

new Swiss promo 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz2IJNdBTMa/?igshid=1w7aw73ndvq2t

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Mujhe bahut haasi aarahi hai 😆🤣

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Idk what discussion is happening here. But KSG's IVs were all about Bajaj being super iconic and shit, and he is, but no way this is going anywhere near iconic. So, I somehow feel he's being misled or he was. Coz even Switzerland doesn't seem to be where PreRish are gonna interact much. And eventually Bajaj can't just stand alone without much relation to the original story or couple. Just what I thought. Like a couple of weeks ago, I felt bad about this but now I am not, coz this show and the writers don't deserve shit Not even Karan. Sorry if this got all serious and you guys are discussing something fun.