|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Maybe I'm the only one undisturbed. Cause it's always been like this

No one has got a proper story 😆

See I don’t even mind ksg being shown for 2 mins, I mean I do mind, but at least it is better than the full blown Rona dhona, my ears and eyes are still hurting!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kalank

I guess it is something we all have to get used to until a proper RB story doesn’t kick in! I always knew the makers didn’t have good writing skills, and that doesn’t change in spite of having ksg on board!

I feel they committed a huge mistake by suggesting a past angle because they are incapable of creating a proper back story to bolster his revenge.
kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I feel they committed a huge mistake by suggesting a past angle because they are incapable of creating a proper back story to bolster his revenge.

I am hoping they will do justice to all tracks related to RB, KSG doesn’t sign things without a proper script, at least I hope, I am just angry with the unnecessary melodrama :/

Edited by kalank - 5 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

See I don’t even mind ksg being shown for 2 mins, I mean I do mind, but at least it is better than the full blown Rona dhona, my ears and eyes are still hurting!

His scenes have quality. 👍🏼
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was never looking forward to the Switzerland track tbh, the makers are severely out of ideas and are just dragging unnecessary tracks

Yeah. True!

It's all unnecessary. I'm just stuck in by hopes of some sort of even average story lol

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Not to forget the promo. But issokay. Not all days are the same.

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham🥳

Main bhi dramatic Hoti chali

Now we need some Khushi to handle the greater Gham. 😆
kalank thumbnail

His scenes have quality. 👍🏼

Exactly the only thing worth watching, but the minute they include him in stupid dream sequences and too much melodrama of other people, the aura leaves, and that’s just upsetting!

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabiraa

upar se Monday ka drama

Just two episodes before the Swiss track begins and majority of it would be consumed by the melodrama. PreRish scenes mil jaye toh accha hai.
kalank thumbnail

Just two episodes before the Swiss track begins and majority of it would be consumed by the melodrama. PreRish scenes mil jaye toh accha hai.

At least Switzerland is better than the whole marriage drama of Prerna running away and what not, at this rate Switzerland sounds better! 😆

Wistfulness thumbnail

I am hoping they will do justice to all tracks related to RB, KSG doesn’t sign things without a proper script, at least I hope, I am just angry with the unnecessary melodrama :/

I know. RB's scenes have been really good despite the trashiness of the show.