|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

honestly I didn't expect any better than this 🀣 πŸ˜† so I am not disappointed. Yea sometimes I see all my friends here so excited so I get excited then back of my mind am like GHANTA πŸ˜†

Tera sahi hai

No expectations no disappointments

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

ksg should not take this role ... this time bajaj will not be glorified like previous for sure...

why will he not? He took the right decision to take this role. This is the best comeback ever. It suits him his creativity as well as pays him extremely well. And he knows his fans will be happy seeing him everyday for 2-5minx. Win in Win situation for everyone. He likes the character he is having fun with the character so even if it's for 2minx he is okay with it. And we all should. And he knows he has a lot of hardwork to do a lot of expectations and he will fulfil them in his own way! Now we want to see him do a show where he is there for 20 minx out of 22 is our issue not his. Also Expecting him to do a show that centers him especially now, will be funny honestly.
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Gullu ke paas paise nahi hai 😭 jayega but kaam nahi karega 😭

Producer KSG bhi chalega I want to see him in something like ZGH ❀️ ksg as Zaroon

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Tera sahi hai

No expectations no disappointments

Day 1 se we all knew 🀣 πŸ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Producer KSG bhi chalega I want to see him in something like ZGH ❀️ ksg as Zaroon

zaroon wasn't a great character when and only when compared with his wife*** sorry to break everyone's bubble here πŸ˜† kashaf was THE one. And so was Asad. 😳 I want to see him in uniform airforce army navy police anything chalega wait Boss mein toh police hai 😎
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 5 years ago
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

why will he not? He took the right decision to take this role. This is the best comeback ever. It suits him his creativity as well as pays him extremely well. And he knows his fans will be happy seeing him everyday for 2-5minx. Win in Win situation for everyone. He likes the character he is having fun with the character so even if it's for 2minx he is okay with it. And we all should. And he knows he has a lot of hardwork to do a lot of expectations and he will fulfil them in his own way! Now we want to see him do a show where he is there for 20 minx out of 22 is our issue not his. Also Expecting him to do a show that centers him especially now, will be funny honestly.

I guess ksg took the role coz he genuinely wanted to play bajaj I mean c'mon it's the most iconic character of ITV but the problem is we the audience were not expecting ki bajaj ko itna sideline Kiya jayega πŸ€” I guess that's what irking most of his n RB fans .... But ya it's only been 3weeks let's see k aage kuch change hoga ya nhi .....keeping my expectations low for now

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

zaroon wasn't a great character sorry to break everyone's bubble here πŸ˜† kashaf was one. And so was Asad. 😳 I want to see him in uniform airforce army navy police anything chalega wait Boss mein toh police hai 😎

I disagree, Zaroon might had flaws but he was a strong headed guy ......it was the only show where both male n female leads perspective were shows with such sensitivity, he was intense n lil chauvinist but he always respected his wife's decisions

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I guess ksg took the role coz he genuinely wanted to play bajaj I mean c'mon it's the most iconic character of ITV but the problem is we the audience were not expecting ki bajaj ko itna sideline Kiya jayega πŸ€” I guess that's what irking most of his n RB fans .... But ya it's only been 3weeks let's see k aage kuch change hoga ya nhi .....keeping my expectations low for now

True RB fans didn't expect that Bajaj won't be taking up the Majority of the ss Especially when it is being played by KSG. 😳 as per his fans I guess only a rare part of the fandom thought he would be doing this show where he will be there for 20minx out of 22mins, which is πŸ˜†. Yea keep low expectations or zero expectations you shall be fine. 😳

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I disagree, Zaroon might had flaws but he was a strong headed guy ......it was the only show where both male n female leads perspective were shows with such sensitivity, he was intense n lil chauvinist but he always respected his wife's decisions

we can discuss this in pm not here πŸ˜† AT Rules πŸ˜† p.s try to change my mind. I dare you πŸ˜†
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kalank

Can you please stop with your negativity? it is getting annoying now! Stop judging things before they even begin! It is disrespectful to ksg that people are already getting so worried due to some silly SM people! Please stop discussing other fandoms and characters!

Please don’t take me the wrong way, it is a request! Such talks are against AT rules too!

practice what you preach . tum khud hi AT pe H exit ka jikar kia for TRP.. it is not started by me.

and rahi bat making annoying , it is my opinion . i am not bound to say anything on other's choice .

if this is against AT rule, i will edit for sure.

n you dont like it , simply press the report button .