|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Prerna running in her dream?

Hmm

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

I have no hopes from Swiss track , kuch bhi ab dikhaye I don't care ......I m just happy that I m getting to see ksg everyday on my TV screen chahe vo 2min k liye hi kyu na ho 🤔

this is majority of all KSGIANS from day 1 🤣
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

They have such a deadly combination of RB's character and KSG the actor. Yet they are in a slumber. 🤪

They will have give him his credit in the short working hours also. Nahi to qoh khud hi bhag jayega 😉

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

TRP has gone down though.. from an stable 2.2 to 1.8 for 2 weeks in a row.. lets see what happened..

My mum shocked me yesterday saying RB has a lot of patience.. usually she would bash him because he is “the evil” one.. Then I thought, not bad... I hope TRP viewers get connect with him once his back story is out..

@bold well that's a positive sign .....ppl are slowly getting used to RB , KSG is going really well with whatever the ss he has been given but agar makers hi usko perform krne ka moka na de toh Kya Kar sakte hai? wish CVs give him more ss or else no one can stop the downfall of RB'S character😭

WaqtZaya thumbnail

She has mended her story line before though to accommodate viewers’s choice! So hope they stick to their storyline and dont get diverted

she mended or was it the demand of the time we are living in? Gaur se sochna ek baar 😆
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

hahahaha. I want him to make her realize this while taking care of her. You dont make children learn a lesson by giving them a cold shoulder, you take care of them take interest in them and then tell them from their pov why they have been wrong and what they should do. 😳 though as much as I want him to be rude and give her a cold shoulder. But then Bajju is already teaching her in the same way, taking interest listening to her pov,then pointing out mistakes in her pov and telling his pov. That's how you educate people ♥️

I know but I want a point where bajju is like bas ab bohat blame Kar liya aapne mujko aur kismat ko ,it's high time u start taking the responsibility of your choices

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

TRP has gone down though.. from an stable 2.2 to 1.8 for 2 weeks in a row.. lets see what happened..

My mum shocked me yesterday saying RB has a lot of patience.. usually she would bash him because he is “the evil” one.. Then I thought, not bad... I hope TRP viewers get connect with him once his back story is out..

No the trps were 2.0 and 1.9 respictively before he entered, as soon as he entered the World Cup started yet he managed to give 2.0 and 1.8 with hardly much screen space! The trps were already dipping post hina’s exit, beyond this I don’t want to argue about this any further

Edited by kalank - 5 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

They will have give him his credit in the short working hours also. Nahi to qoh khud hi bhag jayega 😉

ab tera kya hoga BF 🤣
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

I know but I want a point where bajju is like bas ab bohat blame Kar liya aapne mujko aur kismat ko ,it's high time u start taking the responsibility of your choices

it will only happen when they are close together. They are yet to be. Dont see them being close in next 200epis too 🤣