|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Dont want them to be under the impression that viewers only want cheesy romance, dreams sequences and lollipops..

we want growth as well.. character development!

I don’t think the CVs care so much? especially since the trps aren’t reflecting the same kind of sentiments, it is doing very well even during World Cup!

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kalank

and look how her eyes are closed! smiley43

Even this small maang filling has given me the feels! smiley36

❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️😔🤩🌹💕🥰❤️🥰💕💕❤️❤️😁🥰

Word Count: 1

1144721 thumbnail

They need to calm down on their lollipop and dreams sequence and respect the fact that Ms Sharma is now a married woman..

Whether ppl likes it or not, she is Mrs Prerna Bajaj.. Even they took the pheres infront of Durga Maa..

There are some boundaries that needs to be respected..

Online audience have changed but trp audience (aunties in particular, no offence) will move on when FL is shown moving on. Thats how it is. For them FL is always right (whatever she does).

This lollipop scenes will never go well down with trp audience. They wont even understand for what it is offered in first place.

If P is shown confused, trp audience will also not know what are they supposed to expect from her 🤷‍♀

Yes, lollipop scenes are the biggest hindrance. Makers if have brought B for a huge cost and made him marry P so they will have ideas in plenty. No point in temporary satisfaction and makers trying to please a few.

Last but not the least. PreRish as a couple are already going good 😳Just a matter of time they gonna rock⭐️

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

and you think farak padega 🤣🤣

Exactly, they don't care. They would show what they wanted to show😆.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Dont want them to be under the impression that viewers only want cheesy romance, dreams sequences and lollipops..

we want growth as well.. character development!

and ekta laughs at this. Usko jo dena hai woh degi. Jitani jaldi hum iss baat ko samjh lenge utna hi better hoga. 😆 everyone wants story character growth not macchi mandi but ekta ne kabhi kisi ki suni hai😆
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

I don’t think the CVs care so much? especially since the trps aren’t reflecting the same kind of sentiments, it is doing very well even during World Cup!

TRP has gone down though.. from an stable 2.2 to 1.8 for 2 weeks in a row.. lets see what happened..

My mum shocked me yesterday saying RB has a lot of patience.. usually she would bash him because he is “the evil” one.. Then I thought, not bad... I hope TRP viewers get connect with him once his back story is out..

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have no hopes from Swiss track , kuch bhi ab dikhaye I don't care ......I m just happy that I m getting to see ksg everyday on my TV screen chahe vo 2min k liye hi kyu na ho 🤔

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Exactly, they don't care. They would show what they wanted to show😆.

this is ekta. She will do whatever she wants to. Viewers Channel Online protests nothing she cares about. 😆 some people say she cares about trps now I will say she is still the same she doesn't care 😆
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

and ekta laughs at this. Usko jo dena hai woh degi. Jitani jaldi hum iss baat ko samjh lenge utna hi better hoga. 😆 everyone wants story character growth not macchi mandi but ekta ne kabhi kisi ki suni hai😆

She has mended her story line before though to accommodate viewers’s choice! So hope they stick to their storyline and dont get diverted

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Call me ruthless but this time I dont want RB to take care for her ......let her suffer n realize where she went wrong.....it was her kid not bajaj's ....she needed to be more careful ,even after bajju telling her to take rest , not to stress out she still did the opposite

hahahaha. I want him to make her realize this while taking care of her. You dont make children learn a lesson by giving them a cold shoulder, you take care of them take interest in them and then tell them from their pov why they have been wrong and what they should do. 😳 though as much as I want him to be rude and give her a cold shoulder. But then Bajju is already teaching her in the same way, taking interest listening to her pov,then pointing out mistakes in her pov and telling his pov. That's how you educate people ♥️