|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Wahi toh... but in lookout of small lollipops, both are engaged naa. It can also work like we liked her coming back and they liked her running away.πŸ˜›

That's why the Swiss promo was in favor of BF cause we know Bajaj will obviously have a role

it's very silly actually i personally dont want ratings to favour. But yes Maata is keeping all options open and milking both the fandoms 🀒 also expectations from Swiss and future tracks remain lower as well and especially after today PreRish ke liye toh negative se bhi kam expectations 🀒
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

My fav, watch how P steps back from AB when she sees her mangalsutra in hospital.

For RB scenes, watch Kalank's gifs.

it took her so much of time realise that she was married? Especially when her sister over the phone call is only reminding her of the marriage? BS TO THE POWER INFINITY 😡 #noredemptiontothis
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

I know. No expectation of any mutual feelings. But just the gesture. Palms instead of wrist I wanted.πŸ€”

I am angry at Bajju why didn't he stop her from going. Ab jab ati hai 100 taane suna ke hi gp phir se kare nahi toh woh merese sunega 😑
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Yes. It's just his way to not show his real emotions/anger in front of others.

Another thing (in Bajju styleπŸ˜†), he had the garland when he entered the house, but no garland in the precap grehpravesh scene. I NEED/DEMAND a solo Bajju scene where he shows his real emotions/anger throwing his garland just like in dream wedding.

Am I expecting/imagining too much, even after today's episode

same this is why i want this shaadi of his to be the first one but nahi Rb ke liye kuch expect hi karna bekar hai blink and miss se ho gayega 200epis aur Prerna will be ping pong ball 😑🀒
1144721 thumbnail

P ran away - her feelings along with the circumstances will make her run away from B's life in future

B will give up on her once that too at an important juncture after he thinks she can never nibhao wifey duties. Wont show his anger as he knew it was coming, when he wanted to get into all this.

But reality will soon hit her like today in hospital scene and she will (herself) come back to B as his wife.

I liked P how she herself realized the reality. She is emphasising on what this marriage (fate) is to her. Immature but kaafi sense hain. Dialogues were good. Aise dialogues jab woh B se baat karti hain tab nahin dete

Her sister was in character today. She compared this marriage and indirectly B with Navin. Soon she (audience) will come to know how B is different from Navin and also her so called A jeeju.

Can I say that guy Ronit is awesome. Comes for few mins but the impact he leaves is πŸ‘

---

His patience with her wont change anyday and her wish, his command😳 today how angry was he that he just walked off when he himself was keen in doing all the rasams and used to ask her also to do.

Dint say a word to her but complaining to the people around. Typical hubby stuff πŸ˜†

---

Precap - Grihpravesh. Aane do usko bhi decode kar lenge along with todays half baked hospital one πŸ€¦β€β™€

Edited by shin-chan - 5 years ago
1144721 thumbnail

Four day off tha jitna online aa sakti thi aayi

Now till coming weekend only likes πŸ₯±

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

P ran away - her feelings along with the circumstances will make her run away from B's life in future

B will give up on her once that too at an important juncture after he thinks she can never nibhao wifey duties. Wont show his anger as he knew it was coming, when he wanted to get into all this.

He was extremely paitent all the while from mehendi to everything but just like our bardasht ki limit uski bhi limits was tested. Foreshadowing on point he will just leave when he sees nothing in return but he knows he had this coming. Thank God Devdas na banega.

But reality will soon hit her like today in hospital scene and she will (herself) come back to B as his wife.

Itna Waqt lagta hai usko? All BS 😠 foreshadowing: she will be late when she realises this and Bajju will be gone by then.

I liked P how she herself realized the reality. She is emphasising on what this marriage (fate) is to her. Immature but kaafi sense hain. Dialogues were good. Aise dialogues jab woh B se baat karti hain tab nahin dete

Kaise jhela apne? Mera toh Bajaj ke saath jhela na gaya

Her sister was in character today. She compared this marriage and indirectly B with Navin. Soon she (audience) will come to know how B is different from Navin and also her so called A jeeju.

Yes everyone will like Bajju πŸ’• and know how better he is than anyone else πŸ’• very soon

Can I say that guy Ronit is awesome. Comes for few mins but the impact he leaves is πŸ‘

Uska wink acha tha πŸ˜‚

---

His patience with her wont change anyday and her wish, his commandsmiley9 today how angry was he that he just walked off when he himself was keen in doing all the rasams and used to ask her also to do.

Dint say a word to her but complaining to the people around. Typical hubby stuff πŸ˜†

This was endearing to watch also his staff was so happy for him and their new madame but πŸ˜’

---

Precap - Grihpravesh. Aane do usko bhi decode kar lenge along with todays half baked hospital one πŸ€¦β€β™€

Karne ka kya hai Ekta is milking both the fandoms as per her convinience

Word Count: 0

1144721 thumbnail

Enough said

Let EK and team do her job. No point in showing half baked rasam cuz it holds no importance πŸ€·β€β™€

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Enough said

Let EK and team do her job. No point in showing half baked rasam cuz it holds no importance πŸ€·β€β™€

ratings na mile usko 😑 yea sab kachra dikhane ke liye 😑 unfortunately milenge 😣
1144721 thumbnail

@kalank - a request.

Pls can you make gif on P walking up to B while talking on phone and he says aur phone aate rahenge wala part