|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

💥💞💞💞 I can't take my 👁️👀👅👄 from Bajju😍😍

Kalank ..kuch b bandh kar Lekin gif on bajju nahi pleej😂

Don’t worry ksg will never stop inspiring me! I will always make gifs when he is around! But I might get delayed if life gets in the way!

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saps.156

Yes. This conflict has to come out good. Bcoz to fall in love with PreRish we will need to love P too. And we can love her when she is stronger. I liked her today in that moment so much that I could forgive her for running away during GP.

And as per precap, she leaves AB in hospital and comes back to BM for GP. Great resolve.

Will definitely love her as long she doesn't forget she is a wife and yet pine for another man bcoz she will need time to get over her past and see RB's pov and appreciate the fact that her hubby is better for her than her BF in the real world.

Exactly. I've some hope now

If that happens, I definitely can forgive her too for running away.

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

I am more annoyed at Shivi character than P. She is just yelling at P that how can she do this to A. She is not even understanding her sister, I will not be surprised when others misunderstand P. In precap A, A's family will do it, P's family will also misunderstand her. Only doubt is Veena, will she understand her daughter, as she voiced out her opinion on AnuPre that though they are made for each other, they are not destined to be with each other.

That shivi actress is worst than the leads, didn’t even know that was possible

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

Don’t worry ksg will never stop inspiring me! I will always make gifs when he is around! But I might get delayed if life gets in the way!

Kalank 🤗..first real perosnal works then virtual works 😆

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Shivi is just voicing out out what audience want to ask.

@bold: symbolism. Again liked that P is accepting her reality rather than staying ina dream world

I dont mind her yelling/shouting. But atleast listen to what P is saying. Give her a chance to explain her pov. Listen to her to know what she did and why she did.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

But he was holding her wrist and not the palm😒

Symbolism that their relationship is forced and not self willing. Yet I wish he had held her palm

Is it? But generally you don't hold palms naa? Its the wrist.

Filhaal it IS forced. Look at it another way.

He's anchoring her

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

🤗 I thought so you might be stuck with some commitments. Good now you are back and giving all of us positive energy🤗

We RBians know Prerna very well .Iss ka natak will go on for few time🤪 🤣used to it na🤣 issi liye am chilled yaar 😉

Just want now madam ka tone jaldi change ho yahanmanners,respect aaye jaldi se.

Manners!🤣dont know if it's deteriorating further or what. As she keeps answering the phone amidst rituals.

Thank God pheratime phone nahin baja!

Yeah, need to chill out a lot lot more. We might have to wait for 15 long years remember. Although I wish it's sooner. If RB has the patience for his lifetime, then y not we?

@bold, thanks for the compliment. Didn't know I can add positivity to the group😆

kalank thumbnail

Thanks for the appreciation guys! 🤗

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

For Saps :

This is probably the only one that conveys a negative image, as it may look aggressive, controlling, and give a sense of ownership, but that may depend on how you interpret it. Allegedly, couples that interlock their arms like this can have a more intimate and passionate relationship. Again, it all depends on the circumstances.

Credit : Google

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

I dont mind her yelling/shouting. But atleast listen to what P is saying. Give her a chance to explain her pov. Listen to her to know what she did and why she did.

CVs ke liye I have no comments or defence🤬

Or maybe it's just that frustration had to come out, from everyone. Gives inner peace when frustration is conveyed. U r in no mood to hear the logic of other person.