|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

he is apna sher

Where were you ?

Missed you yaar🤗

How nice to read this!🤗 weekends are generally hectic😒

Seems lot of RBians are gloomy after today's epi.

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I'm going to watch the *dreaded* episode on my way to the office. Any highlights I should watch? Timing Bata do😁😁😁🤨

My fav, watch how P steps back from AB when she sees her mangalsutra in hospital.

For RB scenes, watch Kalank's gifs.

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Yes. I want this too. I don't mind her crying buckets and using all the tissues in BM for A😆 and even taking her frustration of B . She needs time to forget A and also to understand B and I understand that.

Oh we r talking about tissues again!🤣I so want RB telling her to join office and earn money to spend on her tissues as he certainly can't afford them anymore.

saps.156 thumbnail

There is a LONG way to go for this to happen. Not expecting any time soon, except in A's dreams in Swiss track 😆.

I know. No expectation of any mutual feelings. But just the gesture. Palms instead of wrist I wanted.🤔

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

How nice to read this!🤗 weekends are generally hectic😒

Seems lot of RBians are gloomy after today's epi.

🤗 I thought so you might be stuck with some commitments. Good now you are back and giving all of us positive energy🤗

We RBians know Prerna very well .Iss ka natak will go on for few time🤪 🤣used to it na🤣 issi liye am chilled yaar 😉

Just want now madam ka tone jaldi change ho yahanmanners,respect aaye jaldi se.

Edited by Jodha_Rani - 5 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am more annoyed at Shivi character than P. She is just yelling at P that how can she do this to A. She is not even understanding her sister, I will not be surprised when others misunderstand P. In precap A, A's family will do it, P's family will also misunderstand her. Only doubt is Veena, will she understand her daughter, as she voiced out her opinion on AnuPre that though they are made for each other, they are not destined to be with each other.

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

Oh we r talking about tissues again!🤣I so want RB telling her to join office and earn money to spend on her tissues as he certainly can't afford them anymore.

🤣 want this savage bajju .🤣

Someone need to show Prerna mirror

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

i hope it burns the enitre house down 😈

Looks like it is P's house. They did show the candles and curtains while Mohini is yelling at Veena.

saps.156 thumbnail

I am more annoyed at Shivi character than P. She is just yelling at P that how can she do this to A. She is not even understanding her sister, I will not be surprised when others misunderstand P. In precap A, A's family will do it, P's family will also misunderstand her. Only doubt is Veena, will she understand her daughter, as she voiced out her opinion on AnuPre that though they are made for each other, they are not destined to be with each other.

Shivi is just voicing out out what audience want to ask.

@bold: symbolism. Again liked that P is accepting her reality rather than staying ina dream world

saps.156 thumbnail

Looks like it is P's house. They did show the candles and curtains while Mohini is yelling at Veena.

Yes it's SN. See the chair cover in background