|Prerna Apne Decisions Khud Le Sakti Hai|PreRish/KaRica AT #12 [PG 47] - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

Omg...am dead☺️

This is apna Bajju

Stay same bajju

Kalank ..thank you so much for this 🤗

welcome😃

Word Count: 1

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moushumi

OMG!the umbrella over bajaj's head was ripped 😂 (check kalank gif 1st one)he is soppesed to be a millioner right! It's actually showing current state of the show.so I think it suits🤣

God. I missed it. I was happy watching B saying Mrs. Bajaj and holding her hand, I didn't notice it😆.

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

Watched today's epi after all the bashing of characters, EK, CVs, bloody footprints etc. Won't say I disagree but,

One thing that struck chord with me was P immediately taking a step back the moment she spotted her mangalsutra and realised she is married now. Must give her credit for this. Amidst all the physical and mental turmoil and the most significant chain of events in her life she still did did let go off him in that condition. Not easy. Lot of grit and determination.

And yes, she did run away from the GP, but she didn't run away from the pheras. She did hold her ground however she was breaking from within.

And we just cannot forget that even GP she would have completed if she was not sick worried about what AB's reaction+condition+accident as he knew about her wedding then.

For a change I am more concerned about P than RB currently.

Totally agree to your point. I did liked that moment when she suddenly realises that she is someone else wife now. It's as if she is in A's GF trans till that point, but mangalsutra slapped her from her sleep and brought her to reality.

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice one Kalank!

He is livid! Just wants to direct his fire in the other direction so that he doesn't lash out at P when she shows her face tomo😆

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Did he say Mrs. Bajaj OMGF☺️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MR21

Totally agree to your point. I did liked that moment when she suddenly realises that she is someone else wife now. It's as if she is in A's GF trans till that point, but mangalsutra slapped her from her sleep and brought her to reality.

Totally agree with Saps. If that happened, I really love this.

Slowly the CVs are getting to this conflict thing I wanna see

MR21 thumbnail

OMG... This is freaking awesome 👏👏👏

His walk with full on attitude

And the way others just gave way for him to enter knowing his anger 😆

Thank you for this 🤗

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Totally agree with Saps. If that happened, I really love this.

Slowly the CVs are getting to this conflict thing I wanna see

Yes. This conflict has to come out good. Bcoz to fall in love with PreRish we will need to love P too. And we can love her when she is stronger. I liked her today in that moment so much that I could forgive her for running away during GP.

And as per precap, she leaves AB in hospital and comes back to BM for GP. Great resolve.

Will definitely love her as long she doesn't forget she is a wife and yet pine for another man bcoz she will need time to get over her past and see RB's pov and appreciate the fact that her hubby is better for her than her BF in the real world.

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Did he say Mrs. Bajaj OMGF☺️

But he was holding her wrist and not the palm😒

Symbolism that their relationship is forced and not self willing. Yet I wish he had held her palm