Users

Frequent Posters

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣

Missing #PaNi jodi 🤔🤣

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really get annoyed with some fans who just can't hear any criticism about the show...saw unsung story. .Kya bakwas hai yaar jab Tak achcha bolo u r nice funny..ppl have opinion n will voice it out..problem Kya hai .

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

padh liya be .. serial gossip hai..I don't believe in any of their spoilers...kom track me har aadhe ghante me Naya aata tha contradicting the previous one😏

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail

Sadu is very active on IG today...his story..I love the pic of him n the kid he posted wen she was one month old.. that's really cute ...kuchh alag lagta hai us pic me mujhe ..

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Acha koi mujhe batao pre daud ke kyu gayi Mon precap mein ...😕what special thing suddenly struck her? 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

enough of his kaalu face and this vidddd.

Feels like light days 

ek khatam toh dusra shuru

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Acha koi mujhe batao pre daud ke kyu gayi Mon precap mein ...😕what special thing suddenly struck her? 

kuch nahi  bus  OTT hai😆

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations for the new AT!

May we get loads of AnuPre n Parica contents! May the new couple track become a flop n TRPs decrease such that the channel warns the PH to change the storyline according to the viewers! May Ekta change her Rail ka patri concept and give AnuPre beautiful love story who struggle together against evil as a couple! Amen!

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Sadu is very active on IG today...his story..I love the pic of him n the kid he posted wen she was one month old.. that's really cute ...kuchh alag lagta hai us pic me mujhe ..

That is p's house na. Looks like the same in that watch video. Very green and beautiful 

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Usko late jhatka lagta hai..anurag ki Shaadi k tym pe bhi lata laga tha n apni bhi ..tab bhi late realization ki Shaadi rokni hai..ab bhi late ki is Shaadi me nhi reh sakti🤦