Isiliye Voot baba se meri dosti pakki 🤣

Lol🤣

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

To be honest i am really happy kunal did silsila. Story se character se meri jeti bhi problem ho, i love Ruhaan's character a lot. A man who loves his lady more than himself❤️ yes he is doing mistakes and i will give many more galiya to him which he deserves but i can't deny the fact that he is my second fav character ❤️ never bash any character like i bashed ruhaan over his small small mistakes. Omkara was also wrong but didn't bash him, randhir was wrong too but always tried to understand him and his reasons. Thank you girls for not judging me for bashing ruhaan and saying i am not kunal fan (which happen to me when i said something to my another  fav's character 😆 kunal is the only one jiske play kiye character ko main kuch bhi bol shakti hu bina dare ke mera fandom mujhe galat nahi samjhega🤗

ILoveNature thumbnail

I love voot for giving him so much importance ❤️

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

To be honest i am really happy kunal did silsila. Story se character se meri jeti bhi problem ho, i love Ruhaan's character a lot. A man who loves his lady more than himself❤️ yes he is doing mistakes and i will give many more galiya to him which he deserves but i can't deny the fact that he is my second fav character ❤️ never bash any character like i bashed ruhaan over his small small mistakes. Omkara was also wrong but didn't bash him, randhir was wrong too but always tried to understand him and his reasons. Thank you girls for not judging me for bashing ruhaan and saying i am not kunal fan (which happen to me when i said something to my another  fav's character 😆 kunal is the only one jiske play kiye character ko main kuch bhi bol shakti hu bina dare ke mera fandom mujhe galat nahi samjhega🤗

Why should character be worshipped 😂 😂..doesn't it become echo chamber 😂 🤣 🤔 👀

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hum sab ek jaise hain. We criticise our fav more than others 🤗

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice post Unisha.. 

For me also Ruhaan will remain close to my heart...for his characterisation and because of you all lovelies here...

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Hum sab ek jaise hain. We criticise our fav more than others 🤗

Yes kisi aur ki jarurt hi nahi hai, uski criticise karne ke liye.

I will be always greatful to silsila for making me close to you and anshi. I knew you both from ib days but close abhi hue hu😘 saki tho mere pahele se hi friend hai. also for new friends arfa my partner 🤗 sravs aap tho bahut cool ho😎❤ can i call you di too? ☺ swaati the sweetest girl i have ever met😘 Vartika,  parnu you guys are so sweet😘. Arjita really sorry if i was ever mean to you but i always like you views. You are unbiased to any character🤗 

Flower : sorry i don't know your name, i think we haven't interact much but we can start doing that from now on. Hi i am unisha, you can call me uni or nisha or even nish😆

Did i miss anyone?

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 4 years ago